Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Planning for a giveaway!
Quick note guys: The Battle Ready Pokes listed are the ones I use to breed. The Giveaway is going to be the First Stage of those Pokemon! Sorry for the confusion!

I have been wanting to do a giveaway for all you guys for a while now so I'm finally getting to do it! I DO NOT have Powersave so I can't do anything that requires that so this giveaway may not be available for a few days seeing as I have work but I will do my best Smile Down below will be a list of the pokes I have that I can breed for you. Each person may choose whichever one they want and I will get to work on them and get the pokes ready. If you want me to EV the pokes and level them up that will take a little longer and I will have to do personal trades for those! I will check on this post very frequently to keep track. (Note: I can either make these pokes perfect or I can just breed for 5-6 IV's and you can either re-breed or request for a perfect!)

The way the trades will work if you just want the level 1 pokes will be through the GTS! The way this will work will be for you to go to Mt. Pyre and capture a Duskull. Put it in the GTS and request the poke you want and in the message put "Boomburst!". Then in your comment put down your IGN and the level of the Duskull you put in. Then when they are ready I will let you guys know!

For the people who request for me to do the EV training and Leveling I will do personal trades with. So just leave you FC and IGN in the comment. (Note: I will only do so many of these because they are very tedious.

All the battle ready pokes I can start on right away are:

Excadrill (Jolly&Adamant, Mold Breaker)
Arcanine (Jolly, Justified) (EM: Flare Blitz, Close Combat)
Chandelure (Modest, Flame Body) (EM: Heat Wave)
Ferrothorn (Impish, Iron Barbs) (EM: Leech Seed, Stealth Rock)
Charizard (Calm&Modest, Blaze) (Note: I can breed for an Adamant and give it egg moves for Charizard X builds but this will take longer)
Raichu (Timid&Modest, Lightning Rod)
Magmortar (Timid, Vital Spirit)
Weavile (Jolly, Pressure) (EM: Ice Punch, Ice Shard)
Azumarill (Adamant, Huge Power) (EM: Superpower, Aqua Jet)
Magnezone (Modest, Magnet Pull) (Note: I already have a few perfect Magnemites. Not sure about the HP typing)
Swampert (Impish, Torrent) (EM: Counter)
Gardevoir (Calm&Modest, Telepathy)
Roserade (Modest Timid&Calm, Natural Cure) (Note: I can rebreed to get Leech Seed)
Ambipom (Jolly, Technician) (EM: Fake Out)
Darmanitan (Jolly, Sheer Force)
Gengar (Timid, Levitate) (Note: These will be in a Moon Ball)
Garchomp (Jolly, Rough Skin) (EM: Iron Head, Outrage)
Jellicent (Calm, Water Absorb)
Snorlax (Adamant, Thick Fat)
Krookodile (Jolly, Intimidate)
Conkeldurr (Adamant, Sheer Force) (EM: Mach Punch, Drain Punch)
Pidgeot (Timid, Tangled Feet)
Sableye (Bold, Prankster)
Beedrill (Jolly, Swarm)
Noivern (Modest, Frisk)
Clawitzer (Modest, Mega Launcher)
Rotom (Bold Calm Modest&Timid, Levitate)
Heracross (Adamant, Guts)
Heliolisk (Timid, Dry Skin)
Lopunny (Jolly, Cute Charm) (EM: Ice Punch, Fake Out)
Ampharos (Modest, Static)
Crobat (Adamant, Infiltrator) (EM: Pursuit, Brave Bird)
Donphan (Impish, Sturdy) (EM: Ice Shard)
Bisharp (Adamant, Defiant) (EM: Psycho Cut, Sucker Punch)
Hippowdon (Impish, Sand Stream) (EM: Slack Off)
Haxorus (Jolly, Mold Breaker) (EM: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw)
Slowbro (Bold, Regenerator)

Level 1 pokes that are already perfect (Note: Bred from the pokes above)

Ferroseed x2
Pawniard x3
Gastly x1
Magnemite x4
Aipom x4
Clauncher x3
Weedle x5

I look forward to doing this guys!
Lv28 female can I have the Snorlax and the Jellicent? And I know your not doing the giveaway right now but I thought I would still deposit
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 20, 2015, 01:42 PM)matabro Wrote: Lv28 female can I have the Snorlax and the Jellicent? And I know your not doing the giveaway right now but I thought I would still deposit

I can breed them up real quick. With the Jellicent though I can either give you a Frillish and let you do all the EV's and such. Or I can EV train it for a personal trade!
Um can you do a common ev set for both?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 20, 2015, 01:49 PM)matabro Wrote: Um can you do a common ev set for both?

Well I just traded the level 1 Snorlax over. The Jellicent I will get started on and do the EV's and leveling! I will do personal trade for that so drop your FC and IGN and I will add you! My FC and IGN are 5300-9567-6631 Ryan!
Ign Mata fc 1220-7086-4956 god I want all the pokemon on this list lol
#Teamforum

Male Duskull lvl 30 - IGN: Kardia.
Want a Garchomp ;_;
(Jan 20, 2015, 01:58 PM)Cherryck Wrote: Male Duskull lvl 30 - IGN: Kardia.
Want a Garchomp ;_;

I will get started on it as soon as I can Smile
NOTE: I will only take 1 request per person as of right now until I see how many people make request. As for the BR pokemon I have atm, those are the ones I use. I will use them to breed the 1st stage pokemon! Sorry for any confusion!
Oh should I take my other post down?
#Teamforum