Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!)
@AVOCADO Did you get the new Referall haha? Heart

Could you create this one? Not Shiny ofcourse! so it's legit!

Hoopa-Unbound 2nd!

Move 1: Dark Pulse
Move 2: Psyshock
Move 3: Focus Blast
Move 4: Hyperspace Hole

Item: Choice Specs
Ability: Magician
Nature: Timid

EVs: 252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
IV: 5IV, 0 Attack
(May 10, 2017, 12:45 PM)Fana Wrote: @AVOCADO Did you get the new Referall haha? Heart

Could you create this one? Not Shiny ofcourse! so it's legit!

Hoopa-Unbound 2nd!

Move 1: Dark Pulse
Move 2: Psyshock
Move 3: Focus Blast
Move 4: Hyperspace Hole

Item: Choice Specs
Ability: Magician
Nature: Timid

EVs: 252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
IV: 5IV, 0 Attack

Ah no, your brother creating another account doesn't result in another referral! Sad

"It is possible to have a friend or family member sign up using the referral link on a different IP address... However, creating mutlitple accounts is against the rules of the website, and will not count towards a referral! Please do not create multiple accounts in an attempt to gain another Pokemon.
*You can have your friends, family, or random kind stranger over social media sign up using the link for another Pokemon."
@AVOCADO Didn't let my brother Register mate! Another friend just signed up.

I've the read the FAQ.
(May 10, 2017, 12:48 PM)Fana Wrote: @AVOCADO Didn't let my brother Register mate! Another friend just signed up.

I've the read the FAQ.

They had the same email??? Either way, it didn't go through because of that reason. Pleae don't create multiple accounts on the site for more Pokemon.
(May 10, 2017, 12:50 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
(May 10, 2017, 12:48 PM)Fana Wrote: @AVOCADO Didn't let my brother Register mate! Another friend just signed up.

I've the read the FAQ.

They had the same email??? Either way, it didn't go through because of that reason. Pleae don't create multiple accounts on the site for more Pokemon.

Sorry about that, quess they used my old EMAIl I apologize for that. Smile Will text them about it.
Sorry to bother you again, I am still unclear about a point:

If I send the link to a friend, explain him the situation, then let him follow the registration and then never use the website again, and this friend does not even play Pokemon, is that okay for you?

Of course the technical result will look the same for you as me creating multiple account with different IPs (which I totally won't, I understood that it is unethical) and there is no way I can prove to you that it comes from them.

What is your opinion on this?
(May 10, 2017, 01:12 PM)Theobroco Wrote: Sorry to bother you again, I am still unclear about a point:

If I send the link to a friend, explain him the situation, then let him follow the registration and then never use the website again, and this friend does not even play Pokemon, is that okay for you?

Of course the technical result will look the same for you as me creating multiple account with different IPs (which I totally won't, I understood that it is unethical) and there is no way I can prove to you that it comes from them.

What is your opinion on this?

Yeah, if you get a friend to create an account, you'd get a Pokemon for referring them even if they don't play Pokemon. If they end up playing that site that would be great! If not, that's fine too.

I won't however, give two Pokemon to one person for referring someone. If your friend would like a Pokemon too, they'll need their own copy of the game and their own 3DS to claim their Pokemon. Smile
Hey, my friend Raikirio should have finished his registration by now. Did you get his referral?

Obviously he won't be reclaiming a Pokemon for himself anytime soon since he doesn't even own a 3DS but well, nobody is perfect.

I have a quite specific request, it's an event pokemon so I believe everything has to be quite precise for it to be legal (right OT (Nintendo HK) and ID (12015), encountered lvl 25, the pentagon mark ...):

Pokemon: Jirachi
Level: 100
Nickname:
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Jolly
Item: None
IVS: Full 31 IV
EVS: 12 HP/ 236 Atk / 8Def / 252Speed
Pokeball: Cherish Ball
Shiny: Yes
Moves:
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Drain Punch
- Happy Hour

I believe Jirachi has only been distributed once with Happy Hour. If you need more info on the event to be sure that it is legal, it is described at Serebii (2015, others) and bulbapedia.

It is a fun set (although not fun to play against haha) so others might be interested as well.

In case you use PKHex, this might help you, but then remember to change the elemental punches with Drain Punch and Zen Headbutt because these attacks can only be learnt in ORAS.

I know it is a quite demanding request but as you may understand this set is absolutely impossible to get otherwise :'(
(May 10, 2017, 01:50 PM)Theobroco Wrote: Hey, my friend Raikirio should have finished his registration by now. Did you get his referral?

Obviously he won't be reclaiming a Pokemon for himself anytime soon since he doesn't even own a 3DS but well, nobody is perfect.

I have a quite specific request, it's an event pokemon so I believe everything has to be quite precise for it to be legal (right OT (Nintendo HK) and ID (12015), encountered lvl 25, the pentagon mark ...):

Pokemon: Jirachi
Level: 100
Nickname:
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Jolly
Item: None
IVS: Full 31 IV
EVS: 12 HP/ 236 Atk / 8Def / 252Speed
Pokeball: Cherish Ball
Shiny: Yes
Moves:
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Drain Punch
- Happy Hour

I believe Jirachi has only been distributed once with Happy Hour. If you need more info on the event to be sure that it is legal, it is described at Serebii (2015, others) and bulbapedia.

It is a fun set (although not fun to play against haha) so others might be interested as well.

In case you use PKHex, this might help you, but then remember to change the elemental punches with Drain Punch and Zen Headbutt because these attacks can only be learnt in ORAS.

I know it is a quite demanding request but as you may understand this set is absolutely impossible to get otherwise :'(

Events are no issue, I've been doing this for a long time. Lol

Getting online now. Smile
Thanks so much! I have never even seen what the GUI looks like so I don't know how complicated it is sorry Big Grin
Anyway I'll go haxx people online ^^ Thanks again!