Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!)
(May 10, 2017, 06:58 AM)Theobroco Wrote: Hello again,

I made another account with a different IP and email adress but still you as referal. Its name is Brocolitus. Can I request another Pokemon from you? <3

Sorry if I seem to insist but I fear you might have missed my message. Did you get the new referal? If yes can I ask for a Pokemon? :s

Edit: Ok sorry then
(May 10, 2017, 09:43 AM)Theobroco Wrote:
(May 10, 2017, 06:58 AM)Theobroco Wrote: Hello again,

I made another account with a different IP and email adress but still you as referal. Its name is Brocolitus. Can I request another Pokemon from you? <3

Sorry if I seem to insist but I fear you might have missed my message. Did you get the new referal? If yes can I ask for a Pokemon? :s

I updated the OP last night with all of this:
FAQ:
(i) Is it possible to create multiple accounts to give more referrals?
- "It is possible to have a friend or family member sign up using the referral link on a different IP address... However, creating mutlitple accounts is against the rules of the website, and will not count towards a referral! Please do not create multiple accounts in an attempt to gain another Pokemon.
*You can have your friends, family, or random kind stranger over social media sign up using the link for another Pokemon."

Update:
"If you refer someone to this giveaway (friend, family, or social media), and they enter my giveaway, they may recieve a free custom Pokemon. Additionally, if you were the person who referred that person to this giveaway, you will recieve an additonal custom Pokemon too. Please read the FAQ question (i)!!!"
(May 9, 2017, 03:54 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 03:50 PM)lelcharmander Wrote: Whoa whoa, honestly I didn't see that these were genned mons... not that I care. Your example seemed to suggest you were breeding them, so I went easy on you lol. I don't mean to be a cheapskate, but can I get another mon for another referral? User: "potmakelepaingoaway"

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Refresh
The referrals only work once for each IP address, so creating multiple accounts won't result in multiple referrals. If you get friends or family to join from a different IP address that would work though! Since we haven't traded yet I could switch your initial request with this Pokemon instead? Smile

I sent you a PM, I have you added, but you have to add me back and connect to the internet in the festival plaza for us to trade! Lol

That would be great, thanks for being so accommodating! I've found Acitius to be a fun and interesting community! I'll add you as soon as I get home.
(May 10, 2017, 10:45 AM)lelcharmander Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 03:54 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 03:50 PM)lelcharmander Wrote: Whoa whoa, honestly I didn't see that these were genned mons... not that I care. Your example seemed to suggest you were breeding them, so I went easy on you lol. I don't mean to be a cheapskate, but can I get another mon for another referral? User: "potmakelepaingoaway"

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Refresh
The referrals only work once for each IP address, so creating multiple accounts won't result in multiple referrals. If you get friends or family to join from a different IP address that would work though! Since we haven't traded yet I could switch your initial request with this Pokemon instead? Smile

I sent you a PM, I have you added, but you have to add me back and connect to the internet in the festival plaza for us to trade! Lol

That would be great, thanks for being so accommodating! I've found Acitius to be a fun and interesting community! I'll add you as soon as I get home.
Fantasic! I'll be here when you're ready. Also, I changed the ability to Keen Eye, since Refresh is only obtainable as a XD Gale of Darkness move, it cannot have it's hidden ability Big Peaks yet! Smile

Also, I'm really glad you're enjoying the community! It's a great website! I can help you out with any questions, and once your account is two days old I can help you out with a free gift package to get you started! <3
I signed up! Heart @AVOCADO 

Could you create this one? Not Shiny ofcourse! so it's legit!

Darkrai:

Move 1: Nasty Plot
Move 2: Dark Pulse
Move 3: Focus Blast
Move 4: Sludge Bomb

Item: Darkinium Z
Ability: Bad Dreams
Nature: Timid

EVs: 4 Def, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
IV: 5 IV, 0 Attack

FC is in my profile. Smile
(May 10, 2017, 11:52 AM)Fana Wrote: I signed up! Heart @AVOCADO 

Darkrai:

Move 1: Nasty Plot
Move 2: Dark Pulse
Move 3: Focus Blast
Move 4: Sludge Bomb

Item: Darkinium Z
Ability: Bad Dreams
Nature: Timid

EVs: 4 Def, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
IV: 5 IV, 0 Attack

FC is in my profile. Smile

Thank you very much! Adding you and getting online! Smile
@AVOCADO Just trade me! When you are ready! Smile
Just got a friend register again! Heart  @AVOCADO 

Hoopa-Unbound

Move 1: Hyperspace Fury
Move 2: Psychic
Move 3: Gunk Shot
Move 4: Drain Punch

Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
Nature: Hasty

EVs: 252 Atk, 4 SpA, 252 Spe
IV: 6 IV
(May 10, 2017, 12:07 PM)Fana Wrote: Just got a friend register again! Heart  @AVOCADO 

Hoopa-Unbound

It doesn't look like their referral went through for some reason? Sad
(May 10, 2017, 12:12 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
(May 10, 2017, 12:07 PM)Fana Wrote: Just got a friend register again! Heart  @AVOCADO 

Hoopa-Unbound

It doesn't look like their referral went through for some reason? Sad

Hm, he did register. Undecided @AVOCADO