Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!)
Welcome! I'm looking to giveaway a couple hundred perfect IV Pokemon!
These can be rare, shiny, legendary, etc!

To enter, please click the link at the button of this post and create a quick account on my favourite pet website! This will give me 1 referral on that website, and this helps me earn in-game prizes, and is a super is a big help! If you decided to stick around and play Acitius I'm sure you'll have a great time, and we can become better friends!

Then simply post below with the username you signed up with for confirmation, and the Pokemon you'd like to receive using the following example format! Please add your 3DS FC (friend code) and IGN (in-game name) in your post! For fairness, only request 1 Pokemon when entering!

Note: I cannot trade anything illegal, please make sure the Pokemon you are requesting is completely legal before posting! These Pokemon will be genned, if you are against that nothing is making you enter!

Example:
Vulpix-Alola (F) @ Ice Stone
Ability: Snow Warning 
Level: 1 
Shiny: Yes 
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature 
- Powder Snow 
- Freeze-Dry 
- Moonblast 
- Encore

FAQ:
(i) Is it possible to create multiple accounts to give more referrals?
- "It is possible to have a friend or family member sign up using the referral link on a different IP address... However, creating mutlitple accounts is against the rules of the website, and will not count towards a referral! Please do not create multiple accounts in an attempt to gain another Pokemon.
*You can have your friends, family, or random kind stranger over social media sign up using the link for another Pokemon."

Update:
"If you refer someone to this giveaway (friend, family, or social media), and they enter my giveaway, they may recieve a free custom Pokemon. Additionally, if you were the person who referred that person to this giveaway, you will recieve an additonal custom Pokemon too. Please read the FAQ question (i)!!!"

FC: 5344-3175-5593 
IGN: Sun
Link: http://bit.ly/2qNtQdL
No problem! I love doing random things on the internet. The user I chose was "idontcare" but I'm thinking of going back and trying it for real. I'd like a:
Porygon2 (-) @ Eviolite
Ability: Analytic
Level: Any
Shiny: No
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

EDIT: My bad, didn't see the "referrer" button. I decided to make a legit account anyway, so sorry about that. It's "NyankoDaze."
(May 9, 2017, 12:48 PM)lelcharmander Wrote: No problem! I love doing random things on the internet. The user I chose was "idontcare" but I'm thinking of going back and trying it for real. I'd like a:
Porygon2 (-) @ Eviolite
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

EDIT: My bad, didn't see the "referrer" button. I decided to make a legit account anyway, so sorry about that. It's "NyankoDaze."

Thank you so so much! Your referral went through perfectly! I'm making Porygon2 now! I forgot to add EVs the example format... Did you want any EVs? Smile
(May 9, 2017, 12:55 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 12:48 PM)lelcharmander Wrote: No problem! I love doing random things on the internet. The user I chose was "idontcare" but I'm thinking of going back and trying it for real. I'd like a:
Porygon2 (-) @ Eviolite
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Thank you so so much! Your referral went through perfectly! I'm making Porygon2 now! I forgot to add EVs the example format... Did you want any EVs? Smile

Yes please! 188 HP, 92 Def, 228 SpD. Thanks!
Hi!, I created an account, the username is: Arde

Espeon
Item: Aguav Berry
Ability: Magic Bounce
Level: 100
Shiny: no
Modest Nature
IVs: 5 IV, 0 Atk
EVs: 220 HP / 0 Atk/ 52 Def / 172 Spa / 4 SpD / 60 Spe
- Stored Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect
- Morning Sun
Hello,

I created an account with "Theobroco" as name.

Can you make me this:

Pokemon: Latios
Nickname:
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
Item: Life Orb
IVS: HP31/Atk30/Def31/Speed30/SpecAtk30/SpecDef31 (Hidden power fire)
EVS: 252 SpA/4SpD/252Speed
Pokeball: Premier Ball
Shiny: Y
Moves:
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power (Fire)
- Recover

I am Broco (2595-2451-9933) on Pokemon Sun

Thank you!
Went out for food, back now!

All your Pokemon are ready and I'm adding everyone and getting online!
(May 9, 2017, 01:05 PM)Arderico Wrote: Hi!, I created an account, the username is: Arde

Espeon
Item: Aguav Berry
Ability: Magic Bounce
Shiny: no
Modest Nature
IVs: 5 IV, 0 Atk
EVs: 220 HP / 0 Atk/ 52 Def / 172 Spa / 4 SpD / 60 Spe
- Stored Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect
- Morning Sun
What's your FC and IGN? Smile
Hey, just registered and seeing that website, i think i might participate in that community, it's interesting.
Anyway, here's my info

User created : eisenaudi14
FC : it's in my sig
IGN : Rainwald

Pokemon wanted : Genesect

moves:
1. U Turn
2. Iron Head
3. Ice Beam
4. Signature Move ( i forgot forgot the name)

Ability : Download
Nature : Naive / Hasty
EVs : 248 Atk 8 SpA 252 Spe

L​​​v.100, Shiny if possible, i dont know if it have a shiny version

Thank you!
Hi,
I created an account with the user koeta3
Could yo make me one pokemon??

I want 

Pokemon: Pidgeot
Nickname:
Ability: Keen eye
Nature: Timid
Item: Pidgeotite
IVS: HP31/Atk31/Def31/Speed31/SpecAtk30/SpecDef30 (Hidden power Ground)
EVS: 252 SpA/4SpD/252Speed
Pokeball: Dusk Ball
Moves:
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power (Ground)
- Roost

I am Adridia (4055-4390-6333) on Pokemon Sun