Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!)
(May 9, 2017, 02:16 PM)eisenaudi14 Wrote: Hey, just registered and seeing that website, i think i might participate in that community, it's interesting.
Anyway, here's my info

User created : eisenaudi14
FC : it's in my sig
IGN : Rainwald

Pokemon wanted : Genesect

moves:
1. U Turn
2. Iron Head
3. Ice Beam
4. Signature Move ( i forgot forgot the name)

Ability : Download
Nature : Naive / Hasty
EVs : 248 Atk 8 SpA 252 Spe

L​​​v.100, Shiny if possible, i dont know if it have a shiny version

Thank you!

Did you get my referral?? Or there's something wrong with the pokemon i request? Just in case u missed my post Smile
(May 9, 2017, 03:11 PM)eisenaudi14 Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 02:16 PM)eisenaudi14 Wrote: Hey, just registered and seeing that website, i think i might participate in that community, it's interesting.
Anyway, here's my info

moves:
1. U Turn
2. Iron Head
3. Ice Beam

Thank you!

Did you get my referral?? Or there's something wrong with the pokemon i request? Just in case u missed my post Smile
Nevermind! Thanks for the pokemon, anyway, i started playing Acitius, see u there i hope Smile
(May 9, 2017, 03:15 PM)eisenaudi14 Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 03:11 PM)eisenaudi14 Wrote:
Anyway, here's my info

moves:
1. U Turn
2. Iron Head
3. Ice Beam

Thank you!

Nevermind! Thanks for the pokemon, anyway, i started playing Acitius, see u there i hope Smile

Your referral went through perfectly and nothing was wrong with your request! Thank you very much and enjoy! I'll send you a friend request on Acitius! <3
Whoa whoa, honestly I didn't see that these were genned mons... not that I care. Your example seemed to suggest you were breeding them, so I went easy on you lol. I don't mean to be a cheapskate, but can I get another mon for another referral? User: "potmakelepaingoaway"

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Refresh
(May 9, 2017, 03:50 PM)lelcharmander Wrote: Whoa whoa, honestly I didn't see that these were genned mons... not that I care. Your example seemed to suggest you were breeding them, so I went easy on you lol. I don't mean to be a cheapskate, but can I get another mon for another referral? User: "potmakelepaingoaway"

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Refresh
The referrals only work once for each IP address, so creating multiple accounts won't result in multiple referrals. If you get friends or family to join from a different IP address that would work though! Since we haven't traded yet I could switch your initial request with this Pokemon instead? Smile

I sent you a PM, I have you added, but you have to add me back and connect to the internet in the festival plaza for us to trade! Lol
Mewtwo@twisted spoon
ability: pressureEVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD  Modest Nature  IVs: 0 Atk  - Psychic  - Aura Sphere  - Flamethrower  - Recover

IGN: TGSnorlax
FC: 2681-4125-0085
(May 9, 2017, 04:01 PM)TGSnorlax Wrote: Mewtwo@twisted spoon
ability: pressureEVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD  Modest Nature  IVs: 0 Atk  - Psychic  - Aura Sphere  - Flamethrower  - Recover

I think I made the account thing btw but if not tell me and I'll try again
I don't mind helping someone out.  The account name for your site that I made is Keith_Kuruzu.  Below is the pokemon I want.  You're doing me a favor by doing this because I can't find it anywhere online.

Gourgeist-Large (F) @ Gold Bottle Cap
Ability: Pickup
Level: 100
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 104 SpD / 64 Spe  
Impish Nature  
- Foul Play  
- Seed Bomb  
- Synthesis  
- Will-O-Wisp

FC: 5129-5254-4218
IGN: Cruz Control

Also, are we redeeming our pokemon via GTS or Link Trade.  If via GTS, let me know when it's ready and I'll tell you what I deposit.  Thanks a lot! :D
(May 9, 2017, 04:18 PM)TGSnorlax Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 04:01 PM)TGSnorlax Wrote: Mewtwo@twisted spoon

I think I made the account thing btw but if not tell me and I'll try again

You did! Thank you! I'm adding you now and getting online to trade. Smile
(May 9, 2017, 04:18 PM)Keith_Kuruzu Wrote: I don't mind helping someone out.  The account name for your site that I made is Keith_Kuruzu.  Below is the pokemon I want.  You're doing me a favor by doing this because I can't find it anywhere online.

Gourgeist-Large (F) @ Gold Bottle Cap
Ability: Pickup
Level: 100
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 104 SpD / 64 Spe  
Impish Nature  
- Foul Play  
- Seed Bomb  
- Synthesis  
- Will-O-Wisp

FC: 5129-5254-4218
IGN: Cruz Control

Also, are we redeeming our pokemon via GTS or Link Trade.  If via GTS, let me know when it's ready and I'll tell you what I deposit.  Thanks a lot! :D

Opps missed this! Glad we can help each other out then! I've been doing them via Link Trade Smile