Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] RGTS Thanksgiving giveaway
(Nov 27, 2015, 12:09 PM)silverslash Wrote: hey thx for everything really happy  to have them one last request may i get the vanillite i would love to have the strawberry flavor hehe ^^ thx again
ill set a lvl 15 male machop for it

Your welcome glad your happy to have them thank you for being apart of the giveaway
(Nov 27, 2015, 03:21 PM)kullav Wrote: If you are still giving away Pokemon can I possibly get the Rotom *frost*?

IGN: Vee
Pokemon: Skitty
Female
Level 4

That was so awesome and quick! Thanks so much!
Pokemon wanted: Snorlax

Pokemon: Timburr w/ Pokerus
Male
Level 9
IGN: Sam
Pokemon Deposited: Poochyena
Gender of Pokemon: Male
Level of Pokemon: 2
Message on GTS: Pikaturkey

Pokemon Wanted: Vanillite
(Nov 27, 2015, 03:39 PM)kullav Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2015, 03:21 PM)kullav Wrote: If you are still giving away Pokemon can I possibly get the Rotom *frost*?

Pokemon: Skitty
Female
Level 4

That was so awesome and quick!  Thanks so much!

Your welcome Smile tried to be as fast as possible lol
Thank you for the Unfezant! Can I also have a Snorlax? I put up a lv36 male Elekid for it.
can I have the rotom ill be depositing a Golett level 1 my IGN:Athene5 nevermind I put pikaturkey for the message thx!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
thank you that was fast but can I also get the Unfezant I will put in a Pancham lvl 10 thank you!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Nov 27, 2015, 07:40 PM)Aiyana Wrote: thank you that was fast but can I also get the Unfezant I will put in a Pancham lvl 10 thank you!

Your welcome Smile
omg ur soo fast and I know im being a bug but can I also have a Snorlax im gonna put in a Sudowoodo lvl 25 thank you so much!

uwu i can hacku