Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Re-Launching Pokegen Services (Closed until further notice)
Re-Launching POKEGEN Services (Open)

[Image: sceptile.gif] [Image: blaziken.gif][Image: swampert.gif]

About a few weeks ago I closed down my Pokegen Services to most people because mutual obligations I had around that time.
Today I'm happy to announce the re-grand opening of the Pokegen Shop which I'll make any "LEGAL" Pokemon under specific guidelines. Likewise I'm going make some new rules regarding scheduling trades and making older Gen Pokemon which will be in the description. PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORMAT AND READ THE RULES. I highly want to stress this enough because often I get people who don't understand why I can't Pokegen say a Wonder Guard Sableye (obvious and exaggerated example) or a Defiant Tornadus. It is in my best interest to get to everyone's order as fast as possible either throught the PM system or the comments. Right now, I have adopted two methods to trade with people: 1) regular trade and 2) reverse trades from the GTS. The second options is IMO the best and most convenient option to trade your Pokemon since  I can just simply trade you the Pokemon in exchange for something caught from the wild. Just don't send something like a Cresselia or Raikou (any legendary/shiny) otherwise it will get sniped. Hopefully I can get to help some old and newcomers here with this service.

Update 1: Just to make direct trading more convenient, I've decided to it be a better idea to setup trades on twitter as well. My Twitter is the same as my account here Black117 so you all can message me about setting up a direct trade from there as well. Please don't message me your orders at my twitter but here instead only.

Update 2: Well now that my laptop isn't working anymore, I have suspense this for the time being. Anyone who has commented here will get their Pokemon while new orders will be dismissed. Again I apologize for the inconvenience. The best place to find me is at my twitter Kiev697 which honestly the best place to arrange a trade.

MY FC FOR POKEGENNING:
FC: 2638-0584-9485 IGN Kevin
Time Available to Trade: 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM Pacific (GMT:-8)

POKEGEN Format
Pokemon :
Nickname: N/A for Event pokemon (max of 12 Characters/Spaces I believe)
Pokeball: (Depends on the Pokemon
Ability: either Regular Abilities or Hidden Ability
Level:
EVs:
Nature:
IVs: (specific for hidden power or trick room)
Moveset:
Original Trainer (OT): (N/A for events)
Friend Code:
In game Name:
Time available:
Days Available: (Something like say Monday or Monday -Wednesday)

You can also send a random Pokemon in the GTS and specify the Pokemon you would like to receive!

REVERSE GTS TRADE FORMAT:
Deposited: Oddish (example only)
Level: (any but make sure its legit)

State/Providence: (optional but helps)

Only things I can't change are friendship (it gonna be traded), Non-legal pokemon, and non-gen 6 born Pokemon

GUIDELINES:
  1. PLEASE FOLLOW THE ORDER FORMs ABOVE. Anything missing and I'll simply skip you. If you don't know what your gonna request, say like an ev spread or gender, simply put either the following in the form: (pass, N/A, skip). Any of these remarks will tell me you're not interested any of these specific request. Trust me this will make genning much more easier for me. If you only comment about just "a" pokemon just like Shiny Jirachi or Rayquaza then I'll jut might skip it.

2. I'll be available to trade from 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM Pacific (GMT:-8). Try to make schedule trades here as best as possible  

3. Likewise people will only have one pokegen request per day.

4. I will only gen Pokemon from Generation 6 only at this moment. Won't take any other generation request atm.

5. If orders aren't backed up on a particular day, I'll extend the request to 3 max depending on the circumstance.

6. Likewise if I'm not available on any particular day, I'm not here, period. I'll try my best telling you all when I'm available to take pokegenning request.  There will be days in which I won't be here pokegenning because something occurred in real life and that takes priotity over anything.

7.  This is something I neglected to say but will be noted. Please specify the pokemon you need whether its for competitive battling use or not. If its for competitive use, leave details on the Pokemon like ev spreads, movesets, nature, if its shiny or not, has pokerus, etc. If its for not competitive use I still gen in unless its something I have like an event pokemon, then I'll clone it for any of you.

8. Now that I am using gen 6th pokehex, I will be capable of genning any Pokemon found in 6th (except events as of this moment). Please only DO NOT ASK for ILLEGAL movesets/conditions/pokeballs/etc. Reason for this is they won't be usable in wifi services.

9. No one cannot ask for another pokegen request unless HE/SHE have traded with me unless they say they don't want the Pokemon anymore.

10. I'll notify any of you via pm or thread if a certain Pokemon can't have something without being illegal like moon ball Reshiram or I'm not capable to gen that pokemon.

11. As a disclaimer, I am using editing materials (pokegen, action replay, powersaves) just to get LEGAL (not Legit) Pokemon for competitive free use only. If you don't like this, then don't comment or attack anyone about it. I'm fairly certain that these modified pokemon are sanctioned from "official tournament play" and can still be used  for regular online competitive/casual use only.

12. I'll send you a direct message concerning any previous request you've made.  I don't want people to spam requests on my inbox too often and prefer if you guys ask requests only on the my pokegen thread.

13. This is a pokegenning request thread only and not a powersave. There should be other threads and people to help you with that.

14. If there is anything wrong with the Pokemon, tell me exactly what I did wrong. If any of you are constantly lying about certain things wrong just to get free orders, I'll won't take any genning request for that person

15. I'll continue to update these guidelines as fast as possible for future developements

Remember that I'll be taking some of my time to pokegen request so thanks for your patience.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
Pokemon : Lugia
Nickname: Lugia
Pokeball: UltraBall
Ability:Regular Ability
Shiny: no
Level: 100
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252,xx,252,xx,252,xx
IVs: 31,31,31,31,31,31
Moveset: Roost, Thunder Wave, Aeroblast, Dragon Tail
Original Trainer (OT): leave it
Friend Code: 2122-6590-7990
In game Name: rider031
Time available: 5p.m - 9p.m. CET
(Mar 15, 2015, 04:48 AM)rider031 Wrote: Pokemon :  Lugia

Is the 252 for Defense or Special Defense because the limit is 508 and obviously you'll have to choose one.
(Mar 15, 2015, 04:50 AM)Black117 Wrote:
(Mar 15, 2015, 04:48 AM)rider031 Wrote: Pokemon :  Lugia

Is the 252 for Defense or Special Defense because the limit is 508 and obviously you'll have to choose one.
oops my fault 252 to def 252 to hp.
Alright I Have your Pokemon available so you can trade right now if you wish.

Edit: I'm also going to include "Days Available" to help schedule the pokegen trades better.
(Mar 15, 2015, 05:04 AM)Black117 Wrote: Alright I Have your Pokemon available so you can trade right now if you wish.
Yea ok you're actually added Smile we can trade
Pokemon : Raikou
Nickname: Raikou
Pokeball: Ultra Ball
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA 32 SpD 224 Spe

Nature: Timid
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball

Original Trainer (OT): Roel
Friend Code: 3840 - 8605 - 2971
In game Name: Roel
Time available: Between now and 00:00 AM

Thanks in advance!
(Mar 15, 2015, 05:26 AM)Norian Wrote: Pokemon : Raikou
Nickname: Raikou
Pokeball: Ultra Ball
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA 32 SpD 224 Spe

Nature: Timid
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball

Original Trainer (OT): Roel
Friend Code: 3840 - 8605 - 2971
In game Name: Roel
Time available: Between now and 00:00 AM

Thanks in advance!

Is that HP Ice because the ivs will make Hidden Power be HP Dark
Pokemon: Cresselia
Nickname: Cresselia
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: No
EVs: 252hp 108def 4spa 4spd 140spe
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Moveset: Moonlight, Calm Mind, Icy Wind, Psychic
Original Trainer (OT): Dinis
ID No:06553
Friend Code: 1091-7713-2487
In game Name: Dinis
Time available: 2pm-7pm CET
Days Available: Weekends

*I deposited a pokemon in GTS in case it makes easier to trade*
- Pokemon:Oddish
- Level: 14
Is that HP Ice because the ivs will make Hidden Power be HP Dark
[/quote]

Oh I had no idea, yh it was supposed to be ice. I wasnt aware of IV's changing HP's. Does 31,0,31,31,31,31 work? Because it won't need IV's in attack anyway. Thanks Smile