Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] S/M shiny giveaway
Smile 
Hey all I'm doing some quick shiny huting on S/M maybe even ORAS too , so basically how this shiny giveaway is gonna work is
name a shiny you would like from me and keep in mind the WHOLE S/M pokedex is availble to choose from as long as it's not a legand or mythic, Tapu or Ub for what should be obvious reasons. Other than that the rules are easy, name the pokemon you want, lvl that you would like it to be arround (no I am not training it up to anything higher say a lvl 100 Pikachu) and any other stats/ ball choice you want then we will do the trade via festival plaza with you trading me a Pokemon you dont care for . I can also set a nickname you choose. reply here to recvive a Pokemon.

ONE PER PERSON UNLESS YOU DONT MIND BEING AT THE BACK OF THE LINE

that is all now step right up and recive your shinies Smile (also rep isnt needed but would be nkice )
note all shinies are of your choosing and are FREE and BR
if its really not to much trouble ive wanted a shiny alolan diglett with those flowing locks :D fast ball would be preferred but otherwise a pokeball is fine ~ thanks a bunch
(Mar 31, 2017, 12:31 AM)wartty Wrote: if its really not to much trouble ive wanted a shiny alolan diglett with those flowing locks :D fast ball would be preferred but otherwise a pokeball is fine ~ thanks a bunch

no trouble at all and fast ball is totally doable any stats/ natures you're looking for or lvl at catch?
@wartty need an answer man
Sup man, i want a female shiny salandite with the nature Timid and the ability Oblivious! THANKS!

ign: Vasco
@DarienDenciati sorry about that i was just reading about diglett and hed be really annoying to chain cause of moves like earthquake and magnitude :\
(Mar 31, 2017, 12:49 AM)VascoDaVincii98 Wrote: Sup man, i want a female shiny salandite with the nature Timid and the ability Oblivious! THANKS!

ign: Vasco

@VascoDaVincii98  anything else in particular you would want cus I can prob shiny breed that real quick for you with 6ivs and ball choice
(Mar 31, 2017, 12:52 AM)wartty Wrote: @DarienDenciati sorry about that i was just reading about diglett and hed be really annoying to chain cause of moves like earthquake and magnitude :\

@wartty  nah its good man I got you the chain is going well as we speak and should be done soon
@DarienDenciati lol wow thanks ! sorry for the late reply guess the nature and stuff will be random :p ill try to make a more organized post if i request another, didnt think youd be so right on it xD