Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] SHINY GIVEAWAY
Rules/steps 
1.Go to the GTS
2. Place either a shiny Swirlix, shiny Pansear!
3. Make sure your message is "Shiny4shiny"
4. The pokemon you want is Steelix, gender any, 91 or higher!

It should look like this on the GTS
Pokemon you want: Steelix
Level: 91 or higher

Note: the winner will be chosen randomly and on the 1st of november!
Good Luck! Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel
(Oct 8, 2016, 10:07 PM)KokoRed Wrote: Rules/steps 
1.Go to the GTS

not to be rude or anything but this is not a giveaway but indeed a trade. you should change out of gts and do a normal trade because they might think that you wont give them a shiny. its a higher possibility that nobody will trust you since you just started on this website with no reputation and taking a big risk of being scammed. sorry but im just trying to help you get a shiny swirlix/pinsir :D
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Oct 8, 2016, 10:14 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
1.Go to the GTS

not to be rude or anything but this is not a giveaway but indeed a trade. you should change out of gts and do a normal trade because they might think that you wont give them a shiny. its a higher possibility that nobody will trust you since you just started on this website with no reputation and taking a big risk of being scammed. sorry but im just trying to help you get a shiny swirlix/pinsir :D

Thanks mate, you actually helped me out alot. I'll leave it up here for a couple more hours and see if anyone will "trade" me.
But thank you so so much mate! :D :D
(Oct 8, 2016, 10:25 PM)KokoRed Wrote:
1.Go to the GTS

Thanks mate, you actually helped me out alot. I'll leave it up here for a couple more hours and see if anyone will "trade" me.

you should probably take it down and ask for a normal trade, it would make people trust you more because they dont know that the steelix is shiny or not and nobody knows you on the website since you first joined. again, im not trying to be mean but to be helpful
"Clothes"
(Oct 8, 2016, 10:29 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
1.Go to the GTS

you should probably take it down and ask for a normal trade, it would make people trust you more because they dont know that the steelix is shiny or not and nobody knows you on the website since you first joined. again, im not trying to be mean but to be helpful

Do you have either Shiny Pansear or Shiny Swirlix, since you know so much about tradeing and giveaways I might aswell trade you now
(Oct 8, 2016, 10:37 PM)KokoRed Wrote:
1.Go to the GTS

Do you have either Shiny Pansear or Shiny Swirlix, since you know so much about tradeing and giveaways I might aswell trade you now

no i do not have those shinies Sad
"Clothes"
(Oct 8, 2016, 10:42 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2016, 10:37 PM)KokoRed Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2016, 10:14 PM)xcr03 Wrote: not to be rude or anything but this is not a giveaway but indeed a trade. you should change out of gts and do a normal trade because they might think that you wont give them a shiny. its a higher possibility that nobody will trust you since you just started on this website with no reputation and taking a big risk of being scammed. sorry but im just trying to help you get a shiny swirlix/pinsir :D

no i do not have those shinies Sad
Thats OK, thanks for your help though, and no you wernt being mean in any way, so yeah, thanks a tonne! :P :P :P
I dont have a shiny swirlix, but a shiny 6iv Slurpuff (its evovled form)

and why the "F" should we deposit in the GTS? you might scam us or i might get sniped by someone who has steelix lv100. I dont have a guarantee. You should ask for Direct Trades mate.

not all users here are kids bro, some are adults like me.
And we know that this isn't a scam because.....?
(Oct 10, 2016, 07:13 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:
1.Go to the GTS

Everything about this is wrong .... ...  Dont trade shinies on GTS there is no way of seperating a shiny from a non shiny in GTS  YOU WILL GET SNIPED!!!!!!  secondly how in your right mind would you approach this as someone besides yourself (look at it from someone elses perspective)   this is what i see ... a huge scam because none of it makes any sense if you are going to trade just do it directly that way you can look at the pokemon you are going to trade before you do so  

dont leave the thread open knowing its in the wrong section just to see if you can get any takers.  take down thread and repost it in the right section TRADE 

i have both of those shinies you are looking for i caught them my self but i have no intention of trading someone who abuses this website in the way that you have been good luck bro 

and lastly why are berating people who are trying to give you really helpful advice!??  Saying things and i quote like "Do you have either Shiny Pansear or Shiny Swirlix, since you know so much about tradeing and giveaways I might aswell trade you now"....... because manipulating people to get them to do what you want. never works its passive aggressive, rude , and that just makes you like a jerk !

Good luck on Reposting

guys... he made a new one where he actually is trading and he doesnt know how to take this down since hes a new member. you dont have to be so rude to him.
"Clothes"