Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] SHINY POKEMON NEWYEARS GIVEAWAY!
LIKE SHINY POKEMON? WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET SOME? AWESOME WELL LOOK NO FURTHER I HAVE THE ANSWER FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

In my stream I will be giving away pokemon till the ball drops, yes you heard right till the ball drops that is till 12:00am!!!!!!! That's insane right? Well that is how much I care guys I want you guys to get what you want so to make this possible my mods and I designed a spread sheet of which you can request shiny pokemon all you have to do is type !shinyrequest in my chat if you wanna see what shinies I already have to offer type in !shiny. I will note right now you will have to win them in a raffle, how to get them? you watch my stream every 30 minutes gets you 1 rupee, you follow, retweet my twitter that is five each, you subscribe to my youtube that is 5 rupees, you follow my facebook page 5 rupees. So I don't make it hard right off the back the is an easy 21 rupees :D . I will also be doing some shiny hunting while listening to music you guys will request in my chat :D

Here is another thing if I hit 1000 follows today I will give away an amiibo of your choosing. If I hit my second goal today 1500 I will give away a wiiU or 3DS game of the choosing winner. THIS IS A NEWYEARS GIVEAWAY TILL THE BALL DROPS I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!!

Also read this:

I will give away a shiny after every 1hr, shiny pokemon is caught, or if I receive a donation

If you win and for some odd reason you have to go you can donate to reserve the pokemon, note my maximum for donation on my stream is over .09 so it won't be that hard :D my stream accepts both paypal and credit cards but I don't expect donations nor do I care for them only want to make people happy.

Where do you go to watch the stream? Twitch.tv/nintendosfinestnerd

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE, CHEERS AND HAVE A MERRY NEW YEAR!
(Dec 31, 2014, 06:18 AM)nintendosfinestnerd Wrote: LIKE SHINY POKEMON? WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET SOME?  AWESOME WELL LOOK NO FURTHER I HAVE THE ANSWER FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

In my stream I will be giving away pokemon till the ball drops, yes you heard right till the ball drops that is till 12:00am!!!!!!! That's insane right? Well that is how much I care guys I want you guys to get what you want so to make this possible my mods and I designed a spread sheet of which you can request shiny pokemon all you have to do is type !shinyrequest in my chat if you wanna see what shinies I already have to offer type in !shiny.  I will note right now you will have to win them in a raffle, how to get them?  you watch my stream every 30 minutes gets you 1 rupee, you follow, retweet my twitter that is five each, you subscribe to my youtube that is 5 rupees, you follow my facebook page 5 rupees.  So I don't make it hard right off the back the is an easy 21 rupees :D .  I will also be doing some shiny hunting while listening to music you guys will request in my chat :D  

Here is another thing if I hit 1000 follows today I will give away an amiibo of your choosing.  If I hit my second goal today 1500 I will give away a wiiU or 3DS game of the choosing winner.  THIS IS A NEWYEARS GIVEAWAY TILL THE BALL DROPS I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!!

Also read this:

I will give away a shiny after every 1hr, shiny pokemon is caught, or if I receive a donation

If you win and for some odd reason you have to go you can donate to reserve the pokemon, note my maximum for donation on my stream is over .09 so it won't be that hard :D my stream accepts both paypal and credit cards but I don't expect donations nor do I care for them only want to make people happy.

Where do you go to watch the stream? Twitch.tv/nintendosfinestnerd  

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE, CHEERS AND HAVE A MERRY NEW YEAR!

hey man please choose me! i want shiny pokemon.
you must win it in a raffle on my stream :D
Goodluck to whomever participates.
seems like a hassle though
It really is. Its more of a "donate now for better odds at raffles, otherwise stick around all day for a slim chance" hence Im not participating. Just a personal opinion though.