Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] SHINY & SHUCKTACULAR (NOW CLOSED)
The pokemon GTS letters don't have a underscore so I'm going to put a -.      It also can't fit my whole name so the u is cut off 
new message     That-cute-pikach
(Jun 19, 2016, 05:23 PM)PrinceeZuko Wrote: Hehe thanks! Any chance you got a HA politoed kicking about?

Not right now but I will have next week. I don't know if you'll be able to wait that long though buddy.
(Jun 19, 2016, 05:24 PM)That_cute_pikachu Wrote: The pokemon GTS letters don't have a underscore so I'm going to put a -.      It also can't fit my while name so the u is cut off 
new message     That-cute-pikach

Completed.
I got a thread asking for one but I fear it may fade into obscurity before anyone sees it.
Thanks again for the Shuckle and hit me up if you find yourself with a wee drizzley Politoed.
P.S shout out to your summary page, super cool looking.
(Jun 19, 2016, 05:28 PM)PrinceeZuko Wrote: I got a thread asking for one but I fear it may fade into obscurity before anyone sees it.
Thanks again for the Shuckle and hit me up if you find yourself with a wee drizzley Politoed.
P.S shout out to your summary page, super cool looking.

Message me tomorrow. I just asked a friend for the hook up. Poli will soon be coming your way and thanks bro, I strived to produce a decent summary :]!
Haha I need an emoticon with like a chibi face and the sparkly eyes. Yaas. Would it be alright to message you at like 4 ish tomorrow your time. Its like half one in the morning here haha
(Jun 19, 2016, 05:33 PM)PrinceeZuko Wrote: Haha I need an emoticon with like a chibi face and the sparkly eyes. Yaas. Would it be alright to message you at like 4 ish tomorrow your time. Its like half one in the morning here haha

[Image: onion-head-dp-animated09.gif]

?

1:34 here, aha. Any time tomorrow is fine. I gotchu.
IGN: Ben
pokemon corsola
level: 40

Thanks!
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
^^^^^^ Thats how I feel.
Graduating from university this week and feeling like a kid again at the prospect of that big happy green toad. Made my day Smile.

Time for bed though, methinks.
Thanks again and I'll hit you up tomoz.
(Jun 19, 2016, 05:42 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: IGN: Ben
pokemon corsola
level: 40

Thanks!

Completed.