Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny BR Latias/Latios Giveaway
Wink 
Latias/Latios Giveaway!
(SUN&MOON)

[Image: latest?cb=20131217131838]                                                                 [Image: s1034-1.png]                                

Latias @Leftovers                                                                                 Latios @Life Orb
                                                     Level: 100                                                                                             Level: 100
                                                     Nature: Relaxed                                                                                    Nature: Timid
                                                     Ability: Levitate                                                                                    Ability: Levitate
                                                     Moves -Mist Ball                                                                                  Moves -Draco Meteor
                                                                 -Psychic                                                                                                -Psyshock
                                                                 -Recover                                                                                               -Hidden Power (Fire)
                                                                 -Charm                                                                                                 -Roost

-The Giveaway will be GTS only
-Deposit a Trumbeak

[Image: trumbeak.jpg]

-Request for a level 91+ Latias/Latios on the GTS
-Limit of 1 Latias/Latios (whichever you may choose) per person

Provide the following information below and i'll get to you ASAP
-Level of the Trumbeak deposited
-Your choice of either Latias or Latios

Hello, guys it's Shadow Bidoof and i'm new here, i'm trying these giveaways to see how good they go. If you do like this giveaway and wish to see more in the future let me know which pokemon you want me to give away next as well as give me feedback to help me improve these giveaways in the future. I am however a student so if it takes me a while to get to you just know it's because of that, however it shouldn't be a huge issue. Big Grin

Hello, can i join in this event??

Deposited : Trumbeak Lv.55 Male
IGN : Rainwald
Wanted : Latios
Thank you!!
(Apr 16, 2017, 06:48 PM)eisenaudi14 Wrote: Hello, can i join in this event??

Deposited : Trumbeak Lv.55 Male
IGN : Rainwald
Thank you!!
Done, Enjoy and thank you for participating!
Thank you for the Pokemon!

I look forward for your next events.
Let me know if i can help you Smile
I deposited a lvl 19 trumbeak for latias its female ign is hawkeye its named piclairon
Deposited : Trumbeak
Lv.55 Female
IGN : Matthew
Wanted : Latias
Thank you for the GA  Big Grin
Mawr
(Apr 16, 2017, 06:53 PM)eisenaudi14 Wrote: Thank you for the Pokemon!

I look forward for your next events.
Let me know if i can help you Smile

Is there any pokemon you want me to give away next?
Sorry for the wait guys there was a problem with the latias but i fixed them now
IGN : Cruz Control
Deposited Trumbeak Gender & Level : Female Lv. 56 in a Ultra Ball
Message : I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Thanks! :D
You're welcome Keith. Enjoy!