(Mar 1, 2016, 12:40 AM)chrischamp08 Wrote:
  • IGN:Walker
  • Wanted Pokemon Entei
  • Luvdisc Gender:Male
  • Luvdisc Level:25
IGN: Sebastian
Pokemon Wanted:entei
lvl:25
Its not on right now so plz message/reply to this to let me know if its still going and I can put it in Thx in advance @chrischamp08
Not trying to complain, but I've been waiting a while for a Raikou, is it something wrong with the way I deposited it?
I believed this might be a dead thread as I've had my pokemon on GTS for a while too. @chrischamp08 can you please confirm either way? Thanks
is there any left? @chrischamp08
  • IGN:Ash
  • Wanted Pokemon: suicune
  • Luvdisc Gender: male
  • Luvdisc Level: 35
  • my message is: 3d 
  • Huh
  • ( my luvdisc is japanese )
Just posting to see if there are any left
Hi! I might be late but I'll try anyway! 
  • IGN:Red
  • Wanted Pokemon: BR Shiny Entei
  • Luvdisc Gender: Female
  • Luvdisc Level: 15

If this is still going on; Thank you! Smile
My luvdisc has been sitting in GTS for a month or so, pretty sure this is dead
Hello all, I sincerely apologize for not responding to or fulfilling the giveaway requests since late March. I have been and will still be busy with real life, and thus would have to change the status of this thread to "Temporarily On Hold."

I understand that not receiving the shiny trios you have been waiting for might be frustrating. However, you may also see that from my last response of Post#145 to the next request, there was a gap of almost a month. I completely thought the giveaway was done, and little did I expect to return to almost 5 pages of request.

When or if I am less busy and decide to reactivate this giveaway, the individuals who posted from #146 to #200 will receive priority for the requests that they have made.

Thank you very much for all of your understanding and consideration. I will talk to you later! Smile