Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Giveaway to Commemorate 4th of July
I'm not an American, but I currently live in Texas. To commemorate the birth of this great nation, I will be giving away the following Shinys:

Genesect
Every Pokemon starters in shiny form
Landorus
Thunderus
Tornadus

All you need to do is correctly answer my questions:

1. Who are my 3 favorite U.S Presidents? (must get all 3 to get the prize) Hint: two of them were the "Founding Fathers" of the United States. Prize: Shiny Landorus, Thunderus, and Tornadus. WINNER: snder82

2. Which President do I despise the most? Hint: He's dead; and he's not Donald Trump (he's not even a president)!!!!! Prize: Shiny Genesect WINNER: SatahFallcut

3. Random question: What's my favorite hobby to do more so than playing Pokemon? Hint: It's an activity that is currently going through a state of obsolescence--when I say obsolescence, I don't mean totally obsolete. I mean that people, nowadays, barely do it now compared to the past. Jackpot: All shiny starters! WINNER of the Jackpot: SpyroXX77XX

Whoever answers the questions correctly wins. You can answer all 3 if you know them. =)

EDIT: Just now realized how hard these questions can be if you haven't been paying attention to U.S history class! xD But number three is the easiest of the 3! You can asnwer as many times as you want, because I feel no one will get any question correct if they only have one guess.

ANOTHER HINT: The presidents in questions 1 and 2 are all dead.

GIVEAWAY is over! I might do another one next time. This was quite fun. ^^
Hi am I able to get a shiny froakie as the Pokemon

the hobby you like to do is play online games
It says all shiny starters
(Jul 4, 2016, 07:33 PM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote: Hi am I able to get a shiny froakie as the Pokemon
you get every single starter if you answer question 3 correctly.
(Jul 4, 2016, 07:35 PM)snder82 Wrote: kennedy clinton obama lol

bush

soccer would be my guess lol
Sorry, wrong!
(Jul 4, 2016, 07:36 PM)Bomi Wrote:

bush

Sorry, wrong! hard to pick a president when we have so many from old ages to now lol. i took a shot to get at least one pokemon doesnt hurt to guess. and online gaming would have been my second guess lol
Is yo-yo tricks your hobby? That seems obsolescence.
Just out of curiousity for question 2...

Donald Trump

I mean he is a detestable US candidate
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
I have 3 guesses

1. Watching VCR's
2. Listening to CD's
3. Renting movies

and the president you hate most is (warning this is a random guess)

Donald Trump
(Jul 4, 2016, 07:39 PM)snder82 Wrote:
(Jul 4, 2016, 07:36 PM)Bomi Wrote:

bush

Sorry, wrong! hard to pick a president when we have so many from old ages to now lol. i took a shot to get at least one pokemon doesnt hurt to guess. and online gaming would have been my second guess lol
I've now just realized how difficult these questions can be to guess. Number 2 is especially difficult; I wouldn't be surpised if no one gets it right.. Number 3 should be easy though.I said "obsolescence".