(Jan 18, 2015, 06:02 PM)justus4all Wrote: I'd like one please
Ign justus

Which gender is it?
(Jan 18, 2015, 06:05 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2015, 06:02 PM)justus4all Wrote: I'd like one please
Ign justus

Which gender is it?
Got you, enjoy Smile
(Jan 18, 2015, 05:42 PM)Julia234 Wrote: Hey guys, so this is my first giveaway and I decided it to be a shiny mesprit, since I noticed there have been many giveaways I have participated in I would like to give back to the community Smile  Only one per person, if I catch anyone trying to get more than one I will report you, which no one wants so lets all follow the rules so that other people get a chance, thanks Angel
This Mesprit is not level 100 and it is the one you catch in nameless cavern.
I will try my best to be as active as I can to get to your pokemon so that it does not get sniped.

# Left: 21/29 (Including Reserved: Slowpoke)
Details:
lvl 50
pokeball-normal
move set: Lucky Chant, Future Sight, Charm, and Extrasensory
Ivs: 6
Pentagon?: Yes
nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate

How to get Mesprit:

Deposit a poochyena which you can get from the route before entering petal burg city is ORAS, in the GTS requesting a mesprit between the level 49-50 range, and type in as the message, "Aurora!"  If you have not encountered this pokemon (Mesprit) yet you can go all the way down where is says, "What pokemon?," and type in mesprit.  After doing so please comment below to notify me the level of the poochyena and which gender, and your IGN so that I can send it to you.  I will be able to reserve for 2 people at a time MAX.  I will be going through the oldest comments to the newer ones to be fair, so first come first served based.  :D
( + rep would be appreciated Smile )
EX:
Pokemon: Poochyena
IGN: Aurora

I just sent a level 3 female poochyena ing: Nico Thanks!!!!
Thank you for this!

Poochyena
Lvl: 2, Female
IGN: Maxi
(Jan 18, 2015, 06:23 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2015, 05:42 PM)Julia234 Wrote: Hey guys, so this is my first giveaway and I decided it to be a shiny mesprit, since I noticed there have been many giveaways I have participated in I would like to give back to the community Smile  Only one per person, if I catch anyone trying to get more than one I will report you, which no one wants so lets all follow the rules so that other people get a chance, thanks Angel
This Mesprit is not level 100 and it is the one you catch in nameless cavern.
I will try my best to be as active as I can to get to your pokemon so that it does not get sniped.

# Left: 21/29 (Including Reserved: Slowpoke)
Details:
lvl 50
pokeball-normal
move set: Lucky Chant, Future Sight, Charm, and Extrasensory
Ivs: 6
Pentagon?: Yes
nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate

How to get Mesprit:

Deposit a poochyena which you can get from the route before entering petal burg city is ORAS, in the GTS requesting a mesprit between the level 49-50 range, and type in as the message, "Aurora!"  If you have not encountered this pokemon (Mesprit) yet you can go all the way down where is says, "What pokemon?," and type in mesprit.  After doing so please comment below to notify me the level of the poochyena and which gender, and your IGN so that I can send it to you.  I will be able to reserve for 2 people at a time MAX.  I will be going through the oldest comments to the newer ones to be fair, so first come first served based.  :D
( + rep would be appreciated Smile )
EX:
IGN: Aurora

I just sent a level 3 female poochyena ing: Nico Thanks!!!!
got you, enjoy Smile
(Jan 18, 2015, 06:24 PM)happycroissant Wrote: Thank you for this!

Poochyena
Lvl: 2, Female
IGN: Maxi

Traded, enjoy :D
I'd like one please Smile

Level: 2
IGN: Zeph
(Jan 18, 2015, 06:42 PM)Zeph19 Wrote: I'd like one please Smile

Level: 2
IGN: Zeph

traded :D
Thanks so much. Definitely going to +Rep you Smile.
(Jan 18, 2015, 06:46 PM)Zeph19 Wrote: Thanks so much. Definitely going to +Rep you Smile.

Np, thanks Shy