Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Octillery GTS
Hello everyone, your Hero has arrived!
(This is a GTS giveaway, no FC is required!)

This stuff isn't too important but is worth a read anyway.

As stated in my previous giveaway(s), I'm a active member of the community who has decided to give back to all the people on here by doing daily/weekly/monthly giveaways of any sort. This includes Hidden ability , 5-6IV, shiny, and battle ready Pokemon, I will always tell you what it is in the intro ahead of time.

Note: (READ)

• I will not change anything about the Pokemon I am giving away. I try my best to make them satisfactory for the majority of the audience, but I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart after-all and don't have time to adjust things.

• Read the rules clearly please. If I request you to deposit Magikarp in the GTS and you deposit Mewtwo instead (lol) I may/will skip over you without pointing out why you were skipped.

• Feel free to PM me or re-post a comment if I miss you by mistake. (Only if you're certain you followed everything exact)

• Only ONE POKEMON per person. If I catch you taking more I will report you to the admins of the forum.

• If your Pokemon is Sniped (meaning taken before I arrive to it) simply deposit another Pokemon and tell me the new information IN A NEW post.

• I will only reserve TWO Pokemon at a time, and the reserved Pokemon will only remain that way until the next give away, in which they will also be tossed in with whatever else I'm giving away.

• Patience ! I'm a 20 year old college student with many other hobbies and many other responsibilities. But I will always complete my giveaways in full <3

Did you Know?

(This is where I give "behind the scenes" facts)
• This is my 3rd Giveaway!
• I accidentally caught this Pokemon in a masterball. (Very unfortunate)
• Moody is its Hidden Ability! Which sometimes turns out to be a blessing or a curse depending on the stats you gain and lose each turn.
• I think Octillery is a pretty bad *** Pokemon. Its got access to alot of coverage moves, though I would have preferred it to have had the ability Suction Cups instead.

Giveaway Information:

Octillery (@ Assault Vest)
[Image: ifqv0y.gif] # Left: 0 # Reserved: 1, Spartan
Level: 50
Pokeball: Masterball
Shiny: Yes
Pentagon: Yes
Ability: Moody (HA)
Nature: Modest
EV Spread:

252 SpATK, 252 HP, 4 SpDEF

IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Move set: Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Scald (All Max PP'd)

TO RECEIVE THE POKEMON

• Deposit a Ralts from the beginning routes into the GTS requesting a Male Octillery within the Level 41-50 range.

• Set the message to "The Hero!"

Post on this thread, alerting me the level and gender of your Ralts as well as your IGN.

Happy hunting friends! and feel free to REP+ me to show your appreciation <3

IMPORTANT UPDATE:****

My game is NOT finding the female ralts that people deposit into the GTS, why this is happening Im not sure, but for the mean time, refrain from depositing a female ralts and instead, submit a MALE one. Sorry for any inconveniences!
ya I am the first
I put one up!
Sigh.
Sorry about that.
IGN: Michael
female ralts lvl 1
male lvl3
ign kyle
I'm putting one up soon.
IGN: Aurora
thanks
(Jan 13, 2015, 10:28 PM)bsaet Wrote: male lvl3
ign kyle

Sent! Enjoy~

(Jan 13, 2015, 10:28 PM)Use1her1name Wrote: Sorry about that.
IGN: Michael
female ralts lvl 1

I can't find yours Michael. Can you check again?
Okay deposited it! Male.
IGN: Johnny