Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Protean Froakie 6 IV, also taking requests{Closed as of now}}
I would like to have one of the Froakies. Any nature, I don't care which.
IGN: Krazy Kraleb/Caleb
Friend Code: 4828 5471 3370
Thank you!
(Nov 26, 2014, 01:49 PM)thebully222 Wrote: I would like to have one of the Froakies. Any nature, I don't care which.
IGN: Krazy Kraleb/Caleb
Friend Code: 4828 5471 3370
Thank you!
PS If you do trade it to me, what do I give you?
Can i have a froakie :3 any would do thank you so much!
Hey Dude, can you please trade me the modest Froakie and others? I would love that
Hello everyone I apologize for not getting back to you guys. I have been traveling for the holidays but I will start sending out the Froakies just give me time to set up. Thank you guys for your patience.
Hey guys I like all the PMs. Just for future ease can you include your IGN and FC in the initial response and I will be able to get you the Froakie a lot faster. Once again I apologize because I have been traveling but if I miss you PM me please and I will get it to you as fast as possible. If I happen to over look you then please PM me, I do not want people who replied to miss out because I overlooked them. For the breeding requests people, the requests are almost done and I will try to be up early tomorrow to get them out.

I want to strive to give you guys the best service and trades. At this time I have 13 Froakies left so please reply with your FC and IGN and I will get it to you faster. Thank you guys.

PS: Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!
(Nov 26, 2014, 04:01 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone I apologize for not getting back to you guys. I have been traveling for the holidays but I will start sending out the Froakies just give me time to set up. Thank you guys for your patience.

Thanks Man! I can't believe how nice you are for giving these out! Thanks for the Froakie!
Could I have one?
IGN: Cj
I'd like a male Froakie! ^_^

IGN: Railtracks
FC: 1736-2509-3977
(Nov 27, 2014, 09:02 AM)Cute_Butt Wrote: Could I have one?
IGN: Cj
I added you. and we are good to go