Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Protean Froakie 6 IV, also taking requests{Closed as of now}}
leponzitro , i dont hav emuch to give though... just started the game :/ is that okay?
Would you happen to have an extra ditto or two that you could trade?
(Nov 25, 2014, 04:30 PM)erickab24 Wrote: leponzitro , i dont hav emuch to give though... just started the game :/ is that okay?
That is completely ok, this is a giveaway I am asking for nothing in return. I just want people to be happy with the pokemon I have made for this giveaway :D
Two Modest and one timid Froakie have just arrived. Get them while they are still around.
(Nov 25, 2014, 04:38 PM)leponzitro Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2014, 04:30 PM)erickab24 Wrote: leponzitro , i dont hav emuch to give though... just started the game :/ is that okay?
That is completely ok, this is a giveaway I am asking for nothing in return. I just want people to be happy with the pokemon I have made for this giveaway  :D

Yayy thank you! I added you :D
(Nov 25, 2014, 04:49 PM)erickab24 Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2014, 04:38 PM)leponzitro Wrote:
That is completely ok, this is a giveaway I am asking for nothing in return. I just want people to be happy with the pokemon I have made for this giveaway  :D

Yayy thank you! I added you :D
Would you like a specific nature. I just got modest and timid froakies which are the most requested right now
So excited that people are liking the froakies. I just got in a few more Froakies but these will be the last Froakies for this giveaway. Get your hands on a Froakie before they run out.
Hey, I'll take one!

(Nov 25, 2014, 08:05 PM)beastmoose Wrote: Hey, I'll take one!
What nature would you like so I can check to see if I have.
Can ijoin the giveaway