Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Protean Froakie 6 IV, also taking requests{Closed as of now}}
Hello everyone I have been breeding a lot lately and figured I do this giveaway for everyone out their who wants a shiny protean Froakie. Below I have how many I have and I will update the list every time I make a trade or add more Froakies, so the number that you see below is how many froakies are left real time. I am also taking breeding requests if you guys are interested.

(0) Shiny Froakie (6 IV, Random Nature, Protean)

I hope you will join me for the next giveaway.

(If enough people PM me and want the Froakie giveaway to start back up again then it will happen but as of now I am working on the next distribution)
Also one more thing before the trades get started. I am usually near my computer and will constantly be checking for new replies and PMs so expect fast responses especially on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Hello! I would like a froakie! Did you breed with the ditto I gave you c;
(Nov 24, 2014, 01:35 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Hello! I would like a froakie! Did you breed with the ditto I gave you c;
Yes I have to thank you for that, I already had a few 6 IV dittos but having one from Japan really helps with the speed of things. Do you like the Chandalure MIlotic and Blitzle I sent you?
Yup I love them! May I have one of your froakies? Nature doesn't matter. What does protean mean by the way?
Can I have a Jolly Froakie? :D IGN is Lenn!
(Nov 24, 2014, 01:39 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Yup I love them! May I have one of your froakies? Nature doesn't matter. What does protean mean by the way?
Of course you can have a Froakie. Also protean is its hidden ability that changes its type to the move that you use. So if you use tackle it changes to a Normal type or if you use U-Turn it changes to a bug type making all of its moves have STAB
(Nov 24, 2014, 01:39 PM)Mk.31 Wrote: Can I have a Jolly Froakie? :D IGN is Lenn!
I will add you now, just give me a moment to find your request
Thats cool! Ill be waiting for you to go online :D
(Nov 24, 2014, 01:45 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Thats cool! Ill be waiting for you to go online :D
Enjoy your Froakie