Thanks
FR: 500031091275
IGN: Brendan
(Nov 28, 2014, 06:32 PM)Pokemon53 Wrote: FR: 500031091275
IGN: Brendan
PM me.
thx a lot Lepo n sorry for trouble :D
Can I plz get one
From this point on please PM me if you are interested in a Froakie and I will see what I can do, but as of now the main giveaway is closed and I am working on my next Giveaway. For those of you that posted and did not receive it was on a first come first served basis which included being online for the trade, sorry but it puts me in a tough spot however please still PM me and I will get back to you to see what I can do. Undecided

If enough people want Froakies back and PM me about it then I will reopen it, but as of now I am working on the next giveaway and this one is closed until further notice. Or until you guys say so.
Leponzitro, do you know what your next giveaway will be or maybe even a hint?
(Nov 28, 2014, 09:32 PM)Lastround Wrote: Leponzitro, do you know what your next giveaway will be or maybe even a hint?
I know that the next one is a giveaway I have been thinking about for awhile and I have narrowed it down to 2 options which I cannot decide between. All I can say is this next one will have a ice type and a dragon type that have been rivals since ancient times or The stern Bird and the Caller of the Night who once had a heated battle.

Just cant decide Undecided

PS: See if you can solve the riddle for the pokemon I am thinking about.
If you're still giving out Froakie I'd love one.
Is it artcuno and dragonite