Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Touch trade for Yveltal
Need this one to finish dex on X. Since I dont plan on giving up anything much for it, I'm just asking for them to be traded to me and then traded back.
Thanks in advance Smile
i can do that for you Smile
(Feb 22, 2015, 06:24 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i can do that for you Smile

Awesome! I'll hop on now, I'll give you a shiny for trust in case you need that from me Smile
i don't have yveltal right now but i have the others, is that okay? i have a shiny one that i will see if i can trade but i don't think i can Sad
(Feb 22, 2015, 06:34 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i don't have yveltal right now but i have the others, is that okay? i have a shiny one that i will see if i can trade but i don't think i can Sad

Its alright if some pokes cant be traded, any of those brings me closer to finishing the dex.
(Feb 22, 2015, 06:35 PM)EpicLolz53 Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2015, 06:34 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i don't have yveltal right now but i have the others, is that okay? i have a shiny one that i will see if i can trade but i don't think i can Sad

Its alright if some pokes cant be traded, any of those brings me closer to finishing the dex.

do you need any other lengendary to finish the dex? i have every single one that's been released and would be happy to help you out! Smile
Nah those are the only 3 I need, there are some events that I dont have, but since they arent required I would only want them to keep.
Thanks for birds though! Awesome goodra pic :D
(Feb 22, 2015, 06:38 PM)EpicLolz53 Wrote: Nah those are the only 3 I need, there are some events that I dont have, but since they arent required I would only want them to keep.
Thanks for birds though! Awesome goodra pic :D

thanks, lol! sorry i couldn't help you with yveltal!
I can help you out with yveltal.
(Feb 22, 2015, 07:08 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: I can help you out with yveltal.

Oh stopped looking at this thread at the wrong time. I would appreciate the help Smile