Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Umbreon GTS [Closed]
Star 
Hello everyone, your Hero has arrived!

This stuff isn't too important but is worth a read anyway.

So I've been an active member of these forums for quite a while now and decided that its time I begin giving back to the community. I'm going to start doing weekly/monthly giveaways where I give out anywhere from 20-50 of a pokemon. It can be battle ready, shiny, a HA , 5-6IV's, and so forth type of give away, I'll always tell you beforehand in the intro.

Note: (READ)

• I will not change anything about the pokemon I am giving away. I try my best to make them satisfactory for the majority of the audience, but I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart after-all and don't have time to adjust things.

• Read the rules clearly please. If I request you to deposit Magikarp in the GTS and you deposit Mewtwo instead (lol) I may/will skip over you without pointing out why you were skipped.

• Feel free to PM me or repost a comment if I miss you by mistake. (Only if you're certain you followed everything exact)

• Only one pokemon PER PERSON

• If your pokemon is Sniped (meaning taken before I arrive to it) simply deposit another pokemon and tell me the new information IN A NEW post.

• Patience ! I'm a 20 year old college student with many other hobbies and many other responsibilities. But I will always complete my giveaways in full <3

Did you know?!:

This is a section where I tell you a bit about the 'Behind the scenes' of the giveaway~
I choose umbreon as a give away because its my favorite pokemon. I originally wanted this umbreon to have baton pass over protect and to have the ability synchronize over inner focus, but the build still works well in battle. Setting up curses and using payback as a move after your opponent can really rack up damage, and all the while you can keep yourself healed or scout enemy moves using the wish + protect combination!

Giveaway Information:

Umbreon
[Image: 25k25q9.gif] # Left: None # Reserved: 2, if you are one of these two then send me a PM when youre ready with the deposit.
Level: 50
Pokeball: Normal
Shiny: Yes
Pentagon: Yes
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Calm
EV Spread:

252 HP, 252 SpDEF, 4 DEF

IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Move set: Protect, Payback, Curse, Wish (All Max PP'd)

TO RECEIVE THE POKEMON

• Deposit a Abra from Granite Cave into the GTS requesting a Female Umbreon within the 41-50  Level range.

• Set the message to "Its Hero!"

Post on this thread, alerting me the level and gender of your abra as well as your IGN.

Happy hunting friends! and feel free to REP+ me to show your appreciation <3
ok mine is in there
level 12 male rthorne80
Thank you :D, I've just deposited it bt I couldnt reques a female cause ive never seen a umbreon Sad
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:49 PM)rthorne1880 Wrote: level 12 male rthorne80

Sent! Enjoy.
Cool! Just deposited mine! Level 12, Male, IGN Clark.
thanks for the pokemon
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:51 PM)Kal117K Wrote: Cool! Just deposited mine! Level 12, Male, IGN Clark.

Sent! Enjoy, also I saw what you did there with the message Kappa
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:53 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:51 PM)Kal117K Wrote: Cool! Just deposited mine! Level 12, Male, IGN Clark.

Sent! Enjoy, also I saw what you did there with the message Kappa

Haha did I mess up with it? Undecided
level 10 Male, GigouZ