Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Umbreon GTS [Closed]
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:40 PM)Hero Wrote:
Hello everyone, your Hero has arrived!

This stuff isn't too important but is worth a read anyway.

So I've been an active member of these forums for quite a while now and decided that its time I begin giving back to the community. I'm going to start doing weekly/monthly giveaways where I give out anywhere from 20-50 of a pokemon. It can be battle ready, shiny, a HA , 5-6IV's, and so forth type of give away, I'll always tell you beforehand in the intro.

Note:

• I will not change anything about the pokemon I am giving away. I try my best to make them satisfactory for the majority of the audience, but I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart after-all and don't have time to adjust things.

• Read the rules clearly please. If I request you to deposit Magikarp in the GTS and you deposit Mewtwo instead (lol) I may/will skip over you without pointing out why you were skipped.

• Feel free to PM me or repost a comment if I miss you by mistake. (Only if you're certain you followed everything exact)

• Patience ! I'm a 20 year old college student with many other hobbies and many other responsibilities. But I will always complete my giveaways in full <3

Giveaway Information:

Umbreon
[Image: 25k25q9.gif] # Left: 23
Level: 50
Pokeball: Normal
Shiny: Yes
Pentagon: Yes
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Calm
EV Spread:

252 HP, 252 SpDEF, 4 DEF

IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Move set: Protect, Payback, Curse, Wish (All Max PP'd)

TO RECEIVE THE POKEMON

• Deposit a Abra from Granite Cave into the GTS requesting a Female Umbreon within the 50 Level range.

• Set the message to "Its Hero!"

Post on this thread, alerting me the level and gender of your abra as well as your IGN.

Happy hunting friends! and feel free to REP+ me to show your appreciation <3

UPDATE:
Cloned a few more due to the # of requests being made so quickly

Lvl 1 male abra IGN: Nico
Thank you very much Smile
Ill get one too abra male lv12 ign drake
Thanks Hero!!!
IGN: Yatagarasu
LVL: 12 Male
Lv 1 Male Abra, Jed
Male
Level 10

Hojunhu IGN

Thanks in advance. If you don't have any left that's cool too. You're a wonderful human.
I've sent everyone who posted above their pokemon. Enjoy !
thanks alot hero you rock!
I know Kappa.
Hi! deposited its a guy its lv 10 its just Abra ign is mata
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

level 10 female Abra and IGN of Saber