Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Some Breedject Super Size Pumpkaboo
I will be giving away 23 Super Size Pumpkaboo. 6 have the ability Frisk, the rest have Pickup. None are HA solely because I missed the event, which means I have no easy access to a HA Super Size Pumpkaboo. Trust me, if I did, I would be giving away nothing but Super Size HA Pumpkaboo. All are Lv.1, 3-5IV, have an Impish nature, and have their default Lv.1 moves (Trick, Astonish, and Confuse Ray). They are all in standard Pokéballs, and their OT is Sempai (me) and their TID is 36409.

If you want one, deposit a Zubat or Tentacool to the GTS and ask for a Lv.1-10 Pumpkaboo. Set your GTS message to your Pokémon Forever display name so that I know it's you. You cannot request exact IV spreads (e.g. 31/0/31/0/31/20), however, you can request ability, gender, and preferred perfect IV(s). All of them have perfect IVs that benifit it either on the Physical Defence side, the Special Defence side, or both. Though, keep in mind that your choice of gender and perfect IVs for Frisk Pumpkaboo are a lot more limited due to there only being 6, so I may not be able to fulfill your exact request. In fact, here are the relevant specifications of all the Frisk Pumpkaboo so you know what kind of things you can ask for:

| Gender: Female
| IVs: xx/xx/31/31/31/31
--
| Gender: Male
| IVs: xx/xx/31/xx/31/31
--
| IVs: xx/xx/xx/31/31/31
--
| IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
--
| IVs: 31/xx/31/31/xx/31
--
| Gender: Male
| IVs: 31/xx/xx/31/31/31

If you don't want it to evolve into Gourgeist for whatever reason, please let me know and I'll attach an Everstone. Otherwise, no item will be held.

Here's an example of my preferred format for requesting a Pumpkaboo:

IGN: Aaron
Deposited: Zubat, Male, Lv.12
Ability: No preference
Preferred perfect IVs: HP, Defence, Sp.Defence
Everstone: No

EDIT: Just now realized that I miscounted the Frisk Pumpkaboo. Oops!  The correct count has been updated.
IGN: Lane
Deposited: Zubat, Female lv. 1
Ability: Frisk
Preferred perfect IVs: No preference Smile
Everstone: Yes

Heart Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth Your Pumpkaboo has been sent!
Thank you <3 ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
IGN: Enrique
Deposited: Zubat, Female, Lv.17
Ability: Pickup
Preferred perfect IVs: Defence, Sp.Attack, Sp.Defence, and Speed
May I have one with frisk?I really don't care about the ivs.But may I ask for you to change it's name?so I know if I got sniped or not. (If possible change it to something innovative like "Pump" or "Kaboo")

@Eugenio I am so sorry for the late reply, but your Pumpkaboo has been sent!

@Rodrigo Dario I am also so sorry for the late reply, but you can most certainly have one!
@Dull Deoxys no problem, thanks! Smile
IGN: Max
Deposited: Zubat, Male, Lv.1 (got from wt so its named hoopa)
Preferred perfect IVs: HP, Defence, Sp.Defence (as many as possible, im not that picky)
IGN: hont
Deposited:tentacool Male, Lv.5
Preferred perfect IVs: HP, Defence, Sp.Defence, sp atk