Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway!
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:13 AM)Plunger Wrote: sure and both male please
i added you

I cant gurantee gender im sorry if you want a guranteed gender refer to the first page for the other giveaway
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:19 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2015, 04:13 AM)Plunger Wrote: sure and both male please
i added you

I cant gurantee gender im sorry if you want a guranteed gender refer to the first page for the other giveaway

There ready
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 10, 2015, 12:45 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2015, 11:44 AM)Jayuhh Wrote: could i get a bulbasaur also? :p going for national dex! :p

Mind that add me and ill get it done in a minuite just been transfering a few pokemon from y including venasaur

added & online, ready whenever
Bu bu bu bump it up
(Oct 11, 2015, 11:09 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: Bu bu bu bump it up
no one want phione? xD
(Oct 12, 2015, 07:55 AM)eddytay1234 Wrote: no one want phione? xD

Nah man all after the starters
Let's trade now!

IGN: Vince
(Oct 12, 2015, 08:42 AM)remorade Wrote: Let's trade now!

Hey remorade - sorry for the weird connection problems just now!
Able to trade now! You caught me just in time Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 12, 2015, 08:58 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 08:42 AM)remorade Wrote: Let's trade now!

Hey remorade - sorry for the weird connection problems just now!
Able to trade now! You caught me just in time Smile
I might not be able to do this for a while because ive got to practise sign language for a mass on friday