Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] TEPIGS
Brick 
Hey guys Jhinsuu here and im bring you a tepig give away.Im giving away all my breedject tepigs that i got for trying to find a shiny one. Just so you guys know they are all just regular tepigs with blaze and 1iv. If you want a female or male then you must tell me beforehand or i will give you a male. We will be doing this through the GTS in this format
IGN:
Game:
Pokemon Deposited:
Level:
whoever can answer this riddle,I will give a special pokemon:
What is as light as a feather, but even the world's strongest man couldn't hold it for more than a minute?
His breath Smile
(Apr 7, 2016, 05:31 AM)Jhinsuu Wrote: Hey guys Jhinsuu here and im bring you a tepig give away.Im giving away all my breedject tepigs that i got for trying to find a shiny one. Just so you guys know they are all just regular tepigs with blaze and 1iv. If you want a female or male then you must tell me beforehand or i will give you a male. We will be doing this through the GTS in this format
IGN:
Game:
Pokemon Deposited:
Level:
whoever can answer this riddle,I will give a special pokemon:
What is as light as a feather, but even the world's strongest man couldn't hold it for more than a minute?

Not really interezted in tepig. But is the answer breath? i love riddles.
IGN: Insanity
Game: Omega Ruby
Deposited: Rotom
Level: 23
Gender For tepig: any 
Gender for Pokemon in GTS: Genderless
Answer: Breath
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
i know plenty of people able to hold thier breath for more then a minute, your riddle is invalid
(Apr 7, 2016, 02:37 PM)Quinlon the destroyer Wrote: i know plenty of people able to hold thier breath for more then a minute, your riddle is invalid
....  Undecided Undecided ok
IGN:Ralph
Game:Omega Ruby
Pokemon Deposited: Gothorita
Level:48
I just want to say how great it is that you guys are doing the breeding giveaway. I look forward to getting my Riolu. Thank you so much in advance! :-) +1 rep!
(Apr 8, 2016, 02:44 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I just want to say how great it is that you guys are doing the breeding giveaway. I look forward to getting my Riolu. Thank you so much in advance! :-) +1 rep!
?? What you mean?
IGN: Z
Game: Omega Ruby
Deposited: Pichu
Level: 1
Gender For tepig: Any
Gender for Pokemon in GTS: Male
Answer: Breath

Thank you so much!
+1 rep as soon as the trade is complete!  :D Heart