Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Tapu Trade Program: Watch me Lele!
Pokemon Deposted: Tapu Lele
In Game Name: Ricky
Level of Pokemon Deposited: 60

Thanks for this, it's a massive help.
Pokemon Deposted: Tapu Lele (In a timer ball)
In Game Name: Neon

hope I'm not too late for this
noooo...I kept on throwing my own Tapu into the GTS so I could get a better natured one...
@IvanCuhh, @Bionotics, and @NeonSkylite All seemingly sniped, sorry. I wasn't able to trade much yesterday.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Pokemon: Tapu Lele
IGN: Elton
Level: 60

Thank you in advance!
Thanks so much for doing this, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate this
Pokemon Deposted: Tapu Lele
In Game Name: Scotty

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
(Jan 26, 2017, 01:58 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: @IvanCuhh, @Bionotics, and @NeonSkylite All seemingly sniped, sorry. I wasn't able to trade much yesterday.

Yeah, mine got sniped for a pretty awful one. Sad  Any chance I can put that one back on the GTS even though I'm not the OT?
(Jan 26, 2017, 01:58 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: @IvanCuhh, @Bionotics, and @NeonSkylite All seemingly sniped, sorry. I wasn't able to trade much yesterday.

I got an a non-competieve one too. Someone called Emily gave me their Lv. 100 Tapu Lele in an Ultra Ball. Can we trade again? I deposited her back in.
(Jan 27, 2017, 02:06 AM)Bionotics Wrote:

Yeah, mine got sniped for a pretty awful one. Sad  Any chance I can put that one back on the GTS even though I'm not the OT?
You trade again if a snipe happens, they judge you by attitude if a second snipes, and the third sniper calls for a case-by-case judgement.
(Jan 27, 2017, 02:22 AM)NeonSkylite Wrote:  
(Jan 27, 2017, 02:06 AM)Bionotics Wrote: Yeah, mine got sniped for a pretty awful one. Sad  Any chance I can put that one back on the GTS even though I'm not the OT
You trade again if a snipe happens, they judge you by attitude if a second snipes, and the third sniper calls for a case-by-case judgement.

Ahhh right thank you, I'll put it up again when I get a chance.
Level: 60 
IGN:james
Thanks!