Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] The Summoner of Night Honchkrow vs. The Secluded Bird Staraptor{Closed}
can i have both? ty :D

FC: 1263-7089-2690
IGN: Kepin
I would like to have both if possible please, thanks.

FC: 2380-4631-0303

IGN: Crimzonz
Can I get one of each and you should already added me from a different giveaway
Hello everyone and thank you for all the replies. Since everyone wants both I will just give out both for the rest of the giveaway. So if you guys and gals just give me a few minutes to make more then I will start giving away where I left off.
Justang, Vodquilla, Lastround, Turtles, justus4all, Kepin, Crimzonz, bsaet you were all added so PM me when you are ready. Also if you get on I may not see you right away so my IGN is Noel. If you see me first then send me a trade request. Thank you :D
Honchkrow please ^_^ Ign; steve I have you added. FC 1289 8321 4185 just in case.
Thank you
may i have them as well please? i have you added and i believe you added me as well. thank you
Hey guys even if I add you please include your IGN that way I know who you are. My IGN is Noel if you see me online I may not see you so send me a trade request and I will be able to see who you are.
Hey! I would like one of both. Thank you so much for doing this! This is a really big deed, thanks for helping out the JFlynn community! Daps to leponzitro ;D

IGN: Robby

FC: 2981 - 5521 - 6748