Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM
Pokemon Deposited- Metapod (all we will be accepting, can be obtained early)
Level of Deposited- 12
Gender- Female
Message- I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.
Nature of Ditto wanted: Adamant
(Jan 30, 2018, 09:52 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Black Waterfall

Your ditto has been sent, Hope you have a fun time breeding  Big Grin

I definitively will! Thank you so much @Tenebris_KaneBig Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Czarek and @Eugenio If Kane doesn’t beat me to it I will fill your requests as soon as classes allow.
(Jan 30, 2018, 02:15 PM)Czarek Wrote: hey, i would love to get a 6iv ditto too :D
Pokemon Deposited - Metapod
Level of Deposited - 16
Gender - female
Message - This is a Pokemon with great potential. Please raise it if you'd like.
IGN - Czarek
Nature of Ditto wanted: preferably Timid but any will do.

@Czarek Sent! Sorry for the delay! College life got a little crazy and I need to do well.
(Jan 30, 2018, 05:01 PM)Eugenio Wrote: Pokemon Deposited- Metapod (all we will be accepting, can be obtained early)
Level of Deposited- 12
Gender- Female
Message- I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.
Nature of Ditto wanted: Adamant

@Eugenio Sent, I think? Lol checl for me when you can ? I appologize for the delay, college got crazy and I cannot trade on the school network (they block access to servers in the academic areas. Dorms are good). Enjoy!
Thanks for doing this giveaway!
@wightvoid I was wondering how long this will be open for or if I could reserve a ditto for later because I'm swamped with work at the moment and won't have time to catch a metapod/trade.

Thanks Smile
@zapdo531 

If you are really struggling for time deposit something you have available ( I am willing to make an exception) and I can send you the ditto. I still have loads of them and Wightvoid technically has infinite you can pick one up anytime, you shouldn't have to worry about the giveaway closing

​​​​if you do get time metapod is much preferred as it is easy for us to find in the GTS and people shouldn't steal it saving everyone time. Caterpie can be found on the first island and evolves at level 7 which can easily be achieved in 1 battle near paniola ranch

Pokemon Deposited- Metapod 
Level of Deposited- 7
Gender- Male
Message- I want to fill my pokedex
Nature of Ditto wanted: Adamant (if not Modest would be great)
thank u !  Big Grin
@wwastedyouth 

I can't see a metapod deposited with the trainer name wwastedyouth it may have been traded already. If so just deposit another and either myself or wightvoid will send one your way ASAP.

If you have a different trainer name then you will need to tell me so I can send it to you, It is best if your IGN says your trainer name in your profile so people can find you for trades otherwise it is impossible to know who we are sending the pokémon to.

Pokemon Deposited- Metapod 
Level of Deposited-4
Gender-Female
Message-lvl100 ditto
IGN-Jonny
Friend code-4613-7042-7479