Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM
(Apr 25, 2018, 01:07 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @MudKate108 

I hould be able to trade for the next little while, I probably wont be on more than half an hour or so though

@Tenebris_Kane I just posted the Metapod. My IGN is Katelyn. (I'm going to update that on my profile) Message is "I want to fill my Pokedex"
@MudKate108 

I can see your metapod now, is there a preferred nature you want, I have adamant and jolly on me but I am sure I have more timid dittos in the bank I can get

(Apr 25, 2018, 01:13 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @MudKate108 

I can see your metapod now, is there a preferred nature you want, I have adamant and jolly on me but I am sure I have more timid dittos in the bank I can get

@Tenebris_Kane I'll take Jolly. Thank you so much!  Smile  +1 to you.
@MudKate108 

You are welcome  Big Grin

(Apr 25, 2018, 12:51 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Gibs999 

I sent you an adamant 6IV ditto, hope you enjoy 

@MudKate108 @J0sh's Jigglypuffs

I couldn't see your metapods, did you both get traded with already?

Mine is still in there. The best I could request is lvl 91 or above if that's the issue
Hope this is still open lol

Pokemon Deposited: Metapod
Level of Deposited: 9
IGN: Siq
Nature of Ditto wanted: (Preferably) Timid
@Siqueirapowered 

Your timid ditto has been sent, it took a couple of minutes since I had to go and get it from the bank, thanks for the Reputation boost  Big Grin

@J0sh's Jigglypuffs

I managed to find your metapod this time, it didn't show up when I hit the filter to Pokémon I own for some reason so maybe it was the same last time so I apologise for that. I sent an adamant 6IV ditto your way now though.

(Apr 27, 2018, 02:33 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Siqueirapowered 

Your timid ditto has been sent, it took a couple of minutes since I had to go and get it from the bank, thanks for the Reputation boost  Big Grin

Thanks man! You deserve it for doing this community work imo Smile
@Siqueirapowered 

This isn't too much work since it just means I have to keep an eye out for requests when I am free and send them out, the really challenging giveaways are the ones where you have to catch stuff like legendaries or alternately doing a lot of breeding like I did for the giveaway I just started hosting  Tongue

Pokemon Deposited-Metapod
Level of Deposited-22
Gender-Female
Message-"Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.