Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM
Hi,
I left another metapod
Level: 11

As I said in the previous message, if it's possible I would like a ditto with 0ivs in speed and 31 in the rest.

Its nature is not important for me

Thanks a lot

(May 9, 2018, 04:06 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @sthigpen728 @Newdll @Toutoun7 @Corentin

I went away for a couple of days while I was doing an important work deadline I was behind on and it looks like you all got sniped. Really sorry about that but could you redeposit metapods.

If you were not sniped, it is not coming up on my GTS. If this is the case please ensure you are using the Gen 7 GTS and send a message letting me know.
@Tenebris_Kane

Pokémon Deposited - Metapod
Level of Deposited - 13
Gender - Male
Message - I want to fill my Pokédex.
Nature of Ditto wanted - Brave

Special requests:

IV spread - 31/31/31/31/31/ 0 Speed
Pokéball type - Moon Ball
Japanese
Shiny
@Toutoun7 

I don't currently have a ditto missing only speed so sorry about that.

@B-Ryet-Back

I can't see your metapod and I also don't have a ditto which meets your requirements as I am not the one who gens them but am keeping this giveaway running with the couple of boxes I have left. I still have 6IV and Pokémon with 6 fantastic IV's which are good for hidden power breeding but that is about it and the only natuees I have for 6IV dittos are jolly adamant and timid at the minute

(May 13, 2018, 12:33 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Toutoun7 

I don't currently have a ditto missing only speed so sorry about that.

@B-Ryet-Back

I can't see your metapod and I also don't have a ditto which meets your requirements as I am not the one who gens them but am keeping this giveaway running with the couple of boxes I have left. I still have 6IV and Pokémon with 6 fantastic IV's which are good for hidden power breeding but that is about it and the only natuees I have for 6IV dittos are jolly adamant and timid at the minute

@Tenebris_Kane

My Metapod got sniped on the GTS.

I deposited another Metapod Lvl. 16 - Male - Message "I want to fill my Pokédex"

Will you send me the Jolly nature 6 IV Ditto please?
@B-Ryet-Back

I have sent a JPN 6IV jolly ditto, hope you enjoy

(May 13, 2018, 01:41 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @B-Ryet-Back

I have sent a JPN 6IV jolly ditto, hope you enjoy

I will, thank you.
(Jan 28, 2018, 02:23 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Hey guys! So I have been noticing a large need for breeding Dittos for those who wish to breed their own teams out. Well, I am here to help! I am teaming up with @Tenebris_Kane to perform my first ever giveaway here on Pokemon Forever. I have cloned my 6 IV Ditto and have done so with varying natures (should you care). Kane will be aiding me in distribution.

The natures we have available:
Adamant
Jolly
Timid
Modest
Bold
Calm

We also have a line of 30 IV Jolly Dittos for hidden power breeding.
*If you need a specific other nature or IV spread, contact me and I will get it done as best I can.*
All Dittos are Japanese in origin and only our specific 30 IV's have less than 6 perfect IVs.

This will be done via GTS so here is what you guys need to post below:

Pokemon Deposited- Metapod (all we will be accepting, can be obtained early)
Level of Deposited-
Gender-
Message-
Nature of Ditto wanted: (If applicable)

Request a level 100 Ditto.

Edit: I am about to create a couple of 30 IV Hidden ability and max IVs with hidden abilities

Edit (02/06/18): Sorry for any and all delays. I have had 2 exams this week already and have 2 remaining on Thursday. They have been demanding of my attention and efforts.

Pokemon Deposited- Metapod 
Level of Deposited- Lvl 11
Gender- Female
Message- I want to fill my pokedex
Nature of Ditto wanted: Nature does not matter
Is this still available?
Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited- 12
Gender- Female
Message- Please trade Pokémon with me. Thanks in advance
Nature of Ditto wanted: Adamant or Jolly Please
@SpiritTypeR 

I have sent you a Jolly 6IV ditto, sorry for the wait

@HandsomeDavis 

I have sent an Adamant 6IV ditto, sorry it was a little slow

@kutoros

Yes, this service is still available. I have been really busy IRL for the past while though and that caused me to be slow in getting everyone's dittos to them which is my fault. However I am on holiday now so I will try my best to keep up with as much of the demand as I possibly can.