Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] V for VICTORY!!! [Temporarily Closed]
Sorry fell asleep was gone midnight lol and I'm ready when you are .-) cheers
FC: 4699-9241-2195

The only one I need to get all 720 (not counting Volcanion yet ?)
Thanks a lot mate rep point added :-)
(May 25, 2016, 09:06 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: Hey man you are awesome. I would love to have one if you still have more. I am new to trading on the newer versions of the game, so I am trying to learn how. Hope I can get one but Ill give you rep either way. Thanks.
Thank you very much, complete pokedex! Much appreciated and rep given  Smile
Hey, do you have any still available? I'm not picky about the nature, I'll take whatever you have if you don't mind.  My friend code is 3883-8682-7486

I'll probably be on all day tomorrow if you're available.

Thanks so much!
If this is still going on I would like one Jolly nature if possibleSmile my fc is 5301-1145-8483 ign:ccur
@Squeak and @ccur14 added ya be ready to be online to claim your Victini
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(Jun 3, 2016, 10:09 AM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @Squeak and @ccur14 added ya be ready to be online to claim your Victini

Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it! Rep given!!
(May 25, 2016, 09:06 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: Alright guys what I have here for my first giveaway is the awesome 2011's Victory PKMN, Victini!!
[Image: 1647876_200x130.png?v=1445632180.4]

Victini

Level: 100
Nature(s) Adamant, Jolly, & Naive
Item:none
IV's 31/31/31/31/31/31

Moves (all PP'd up)
V-Create
Fusion Flare
Fusion Bolt
Searing Shot

Adamant: 17
Jolly: 16
Naive:16

Rules

This giveaway will take place via my other FriendCode: 4914-5976-7214 Leave your FriendCode posted and you shall receive this happy Victini! Request a nature of your choice, but you can have only 1

Please be patient and you shall have
A +1 rep would be nice, but it's all good :D

Note: Now I know that many of you had already have your own Victini in the past, but this is all I have to contribute in this forum. I can't be thankful enough for the people who dedicated themselves to provide amazing giveaways in the past. I want to show my appreciation for PokemonForever by making my giveaway of my own. I'll come up some cool giveaways as I will manage to get my own powersave in the summer. If you wanna see these giveaways like these in the future leave a +1 rep then for good luck lol

I also wanna thank @Justin for granting me a place to become part of the pokemon community here in general. Though I should've introduced myself before I made this account in here. Aside from this mushy stuff here ya go!
-_-

Reserved/Address the requested:
@SnickersXzocker
@Edawg
@gobrou jolly
@Boomer_Nova adamant
@shinybadger21 Jolly
@"maskeowl" naive
@Shokerhp naive
@Mattienator (jolly)
@Johnnyspyguy (jolly)
@Hamtertowelie (jolly)
@ElliotProbablyTheBest (adamant)

Times avaliable: PST
[b]PLS PM me if you have not receive yours yet; I can't catch up w/ the others until I am certain that I know I give it to you[/b]

I would love a Victini, I currently don't have one my friend code is on the side❤️ Idc about the nature or the type of ball Victini is in