Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Very Big Giveaway! (Shiny 6iv pokerus br Rayquaza)
I am depositing my lvl 4 wurmple IGN:Kitty thanks so much if this is still open
Level 3 Wurmple deposited! IGN:Luca
(Dec 31, 2014, 10:06 AM)AngryArcanine Wrote: Hello! Im back! Sorry i was gone it was a family emergency and my grandma is in the hospital. Sad  But, im ok so dont worry I will keep doing this giveaway i just got to wait until i can get my computer to clone more rayquazas. So, be patient

i deposited it too ign;raghav
Sorry if i'm a bother, but is this still open? And if it is, I don't know what you mean by submitting or depositing the pokemon.. Is there some sort of online trade where you deposit a pokemon offer or something? Again, sorry to be inconvenient.
hi angry arcanine :D
ehm my wurmple is lv 2 and my ign is Dustin ;D
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:47 AM)Arkius Wrote: Sorry if i'm a bother, but is this still open? And if it is, I don't know what you mean by submitting or depositing the pokemon.. Is there some sort of online trade where you deposit a pokemon offer or something? Again, sorry to be inconvenient.

He means on the GTS
putting in my wurmple ign alex!! :D :D
Hope they are some left, IGN:Tiris thanks dude!
Anything left? I believe I'm on page 4, and my Wurmple is still up! Smile
Hope everything is well with the family
(Dec 30, 2014, 09:48 AM)AngryArcanine Wrote:
Hello! Im doing another giveaway and this time im doing Rayquaza! Its shiny, has pokerus, 6iv, and battle ready!

How to get one:

Get a level 1-10 Wurmple, put the description as AngryArcanine, wanting a 91-100 rayquaza, and deposit it. After that, be patient and youll get a rayquaza!

Thank you! :D