Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Very Big Giveaway! (Shiny 6iv pokerus br Rayquaza)
Yeah she had hip replacement surgery and developed an infection. She's fine now, but we've had at least one family member staying with her at nights for a week and a half.
Oh, no problem dude, hope she'll be fine soon. Try to have a good New Year Eve Sad
We'll be patient, don't worry about us.
Yeah seriously dude family always comes first I'm sure that everyone understands. Hope your grandma feels better :D
had to re deposit mines back in but its in the gts ign DRAKE
just got on, hope your grandma is well Arcanine!
(Dec 31, 2014, 10:06 AM)AngryArcanine Wrote: Hello! Im back! Sorry i was gone it was a family emergency and my grandma is in the hospital. Sad  But, im ok so dont worry I will keep doing this giveaway i just got to wait until i can get my computer to clone more rayquazas. So, be patient

So sorry to hear that.Take your time till you settle everything you needed
I didn't post about it but thanks for the giveaway. Decided why not and managed to obtain one yesterday when it first opened up. I was the one who said "AngryArcaninGAWD" haha.
Man in so sorry about your Grandma hope she gets better and i hope you have a good new years happy 2015
Sorry to hear about the bad news, i just deposited one hopefully its not too late
Sorry to hear about your Grandma; family comes first and I hope she recovers