50.00%
4 50.00%
Galarian Ponyta, Ralts, and Hatenna
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] WEEK 1: Sword and Shield Starters!
Hello Everyone! I'm currently giving away Sobble, Grookey, and Scorbunny. They all have 5 Perfect IVs. If you would like one, please PM or respond with which starter you would like and when you are avalible.

Enjoy, Perfect!

P.S. Reputation would be appreciated, but it isn't required!
Finally, an opportunity to subtly reenter the forums! I’d love a sad lizard for a new friend! Promise to give back as soon as I beat the postgame.
Sweet! PM Me when you're ready to trade! Also, you don't need to give him back. I have plenty.
Heyoo,

Would it be too much if I ask 1 of each?
Nope! You can have all 3! Tell me when you're avalible.
Hey! Can I get a Scorbunny? I have Sobble and Grookey!
(Nov 24, 2019, 06:51 PM)PerfectPenguin7 Wrote: Hello Everyone! I'm currently giving away Sobble, Grookey, and Scorbunny. They all have 5 Perfect IVs. If you would like one, please PM or respond with which starter you would like and when you are avalible.

Enjoy, Perfect!

Hi, i'm interested on having 1 each, is that okay with u?
Hi, can I please get 1 of each. I'm available until 10:00 GMT
(Nov 24, 2019, 06:51 PM)PerfectPenguin7 Wrote: Hello Everyone! I'm currently giving away Sobble, Grookey, and Scorbunny. They all have 5 Perfect IVs. If you would like one, please PM or respond with which starter you would like and when you are avalible.

Enjoy, Perfect!

hey can i get a sobble?
Hello Everyone! I'll be avalible from 4:00 P.M. till 6:00 P.M.  Arizona time today, and avalible from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM tommorow. If you are intristed in trading during then then please DM me a Trading code during those hours. Thanks!