Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Win 2 new events 2015. Giveaway special.
Welcome, in here you can win for today:

[Image: pjQq38j.gif] 25/12/2015 (upcoming)
Shiny Diancie

[Image: pjQq38j.gif] 24/12/2015
[Image: cjeIz2S.jpg]
Hoopa
Nature:Jolly
Date Met:12/22/2015
Where:a lovely place
Level 50
Classic ribbon
Moveset:Hyperspace hole-Psychic-Astonish-Nasty plot
Ot:Mac
Id:11275
Event:Yes

The question for Hoopa must be like this

Question: Who is this  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 7 letters >> http://prntscr.com/9hv8qh

Format of question for Hoopa:   example below:
Hoopa:
Answer:??????

24/12/2015 Second place prize: Any mega stone-Dreamball shiny Corsola- Br Dragonite with desired moveset or any poke from the older second place prize.

24/12/2015:Third and last place: any poke from the older third place, Dreamball Skorupi- 1x br Pyroar.

[Image: pjQq38j.gif] 22/12/2015 Heracross event
[Image: cEdfqtG.gif]
Heracross
Event:Sum2014

If you win i will send you a pm with info+ I will say it below also

And now i will explain what you need to do to win these/this pokemon. (The next 5 that answers correctly after the first 5, will get a selection of 3 pokemon with 6 ivs(not events). And last place(third) can choose from a selection of 2 pokemon with 5-6 ivs.

Medium mode: In which ''Original'' movie do you see  this http://prntscr.com/9h9zzr >>Answer must be 1 complete Example: Hatchet/Naruto, not  ''Hat chet or Nanuto naru to''. Name complete to make it easier for everyone to understand who has won.

For Heracross you can answer with only 1 name of the movie.

Easy mode: Who/what is the name of >>> B-----  six letters <<< Famous action/hero (Not spiderman)  The first 5 that answers correctly will win the pokemon.Completed-21/12/2015

Also, only 1 complete name, you can't  say for example ''' Bobbom, bibbon,  barman etc. If you do you need to wait 1 turn/post and write only the name/answer again below the one above you. Goodluck
Enjoy [Image: xfb2q8.png]

[Image: pjQq38j.gif] 21/12/2015 Winners: First place: Shadow- Markings-Nosche-Arch0din-Mr_Crypolic= Will get the Rayquaza event.

21/12/2015: Second place: bensif-StarHoshi-nygma29-ThecofyBean-SoulPk (Can choose from a selection of 3 poke with 6 ivs.

21/12/2015: Third place: bamman-Mayu:  (can choose from a selection of 2 poke with 5ivs

22/12/2015: Second place prize:  Female shiny Corsola with ha in a dreamball - Shiny Zorua 6ivs - Shiny Shroomish adamant 6ivs.

22/12/2015: Third place: Shiny Shroomish adamant 5 ivs - Shiny Skorupi in a dreamball 5 ivs.

#Gts for second and third place Form:

Ign:Back
Deposited: Arbok
Level:40
Requested: Corsola.
Bat man!
Black Widow.....
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I'm saying black night or batman!
batman ?
Batman
Batman
Its definitely Batman cause Batman is the best
batman
BATMAN~!