Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [XY/ORAS] Modest Bulbasaur Giveaway!
Finished breeding for a shiny Modest Bulbasaur last night (took over 70 eggs) and I've got a full PC box of Modest Bulbas with IVs ranging from 3-5. I have no use for them, so I'll be distributing them as my first giveaway! These are first come first served, so get them while they're hot! Here's the form, and here's to a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

THIS GIVEAWAY WILL START AROUND 3PM EST!!
Pokémon Deposited:
IGN: 

PS: If this goes well, I'll be sure to do more giveaways when I pick up Su/Mo towards the end of December
Pokémon Deposited: Gumshoos
Level: 43
IGN: Genesis

Thanks so much for doing this  :D

Didnt read  Sad
^
Lol. He's doing giveaway in XY/ORAS.

do you happen to have Female HA 5IV?
OHHH so hyped about SuMo I completely missed XY ORAS, its too early for me I need to go back to bed lol
(Nov 22, 2016, 07:40 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote: Finished breeding for a shiny Modest Bulbasaur last night (took over 70 eggs) and I've got a full PC box of Modest Bulbas with IVs ranging from 3-5. I have no use for them, so I'll be distributing them as my first giveaway! These are first come first served, so get them while they're hot! Here's the form, and here's to a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

THIS GIVEAWAY WILL START AROUND 3PM EST!!
Pokémon Deposited:
IGN: 

PS: If this goes well, I'll be sure to do more giveaways when I pick up Su/Mo towards the end of December
Linoone
Male
36 (Or thirty something)
Absol
I haven't put it in the Gts ill do it around 20:00