Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Xtra$hine's Full Birdspam Team!
What's up trainers! Looking to try out a different team to whoop the competition? Then you're in the right place! I've examined this thread by beloved forum sociopath @"Elly" and I'm proud to announce that you, too, can wield this righteous power! In short, what we have here is a hyper offensive team perfect for demolishing your foes in 6v6! I know that none of you have come to this giveaway to listen to me prattle on, so let's just dive right in and get to the Pokemon! The only difference between this Giveaway and Elly's Team Report is that I have deemed all these Pokemon special enough to be shiny. So if you're looking for tips on how to play this team, please direct your attention to his thread linked above.

[Image: azelf.gif]                                        [Image: 127-mega.gif]
Azelf @ Focus Sash                                          Pinsir @ Pinsirite*  
Suicide Lead                                                        Bird #1                   
Genderless                                                         Male                         
Lvl:
100                                                              Lvl: 100                   
Ability: Levitate                                                Ability: Hyper Cutter 
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 Spe                         EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly                                                   Nature: Adamant     
Moveset:                                                          Moveset:                
- Stealth Rock                                                 - Swords Dance          
- Taunt                                                           -Frustration                
- Hidden Power (Steel)                                     - Close Combat           
- Explosion                                                     - Quick Attack             
[Image: 530.gif]                                            [Image: 663.gif]
Excadrill @ Choice Scarf                              Talonflame @ Choice Band
Choicer / Rapid Spinner                                 Bird #2                                   
Female                                                              Female                                 
Lvl:
100                                                            Lvl: 100                               
Ability: Mold Breaker                                      Ability: Gale Wings               
 EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe                           EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe          
Nature: Adamant                                           Nature: Adamant                  
Moveset:                                                          Moveset:                               
- Earthquake                                                   - Brave Bird                            
- Iron Head                                                     - Flare Blitz                            
- Rock Slide                                                     - Steel Wing                           
- Rapid Spin                                                    - U-turn                                 
[Image: manaphy.gif]                                                     [Image: 149.gif]          
Manaphy @ Leftovers                                       Dragonite @ Lum Berry         
The Rock Check                                                   Bird # 3                                  
Genderless                                                         Male                                         
Lvl:
100                                                             Lvl: 100                                 
Ability: Hydration                                             Ability: Multiscale                     
EVs: 6 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe                       EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe               
Nature: Modest                                                Nature: Adamant                     
Moveset:                                                             Moveset:                                  
- Tail Glow                                                         - Dragon Dance                        
- Surf                                                                - Dragon Claw                          
- Ice Beam                                                        - Earthquake                            
- Energy Ball                                                      - Extreme Speed                       

*Disclaimer: Pinsirite is not transferrable through the GTS. It is available in both ORAS games as well as Pokemon X. If you cannot obtain Pinsirite within your game, tell me what your situation is and I will see how I can assist you. Pinsir will come to you with a Rare Candy rather than Pinsirite for this reason.

The Rules: 
  • I will be using the GTS to distribute these Pokemon. For this Giveaway to function, I require that you post a Kecleon the GTS in order to obtain your Pokemon. Kecleon can be found in X/Y on Route 6, whereas in ORAS it can be encountered on Routes 118, 119, 120, 121, and 123
  • To reduce the likelihood of your Pokemon being sniped, please request level 91-100 Pokemon only, and request the corrosponding gender. In the message box, please put "PKMN4EVER." After doing this, post in this thread with your in-game trainer name, the details on the Pokemon you deposited, and the message you left.
  • If you post on the GTS without posting in this thread, I will not give you anything. This is how I track requests by our users. It's important, trust me, so just use the GTS form provided.
  • Because I have responsibilities outside of the forums, I will only be fulfilling requests for a few hours each day, and during different hours on each day. I will be using the Alert system to notify all users about the status of their request, so keep your eyes peeled for that. 
  • You may still request while I am offline, however there is a chance that your GTS posting will be sniped.

Here is the GTS form:

Pokemon Requested:
Pokemon Deposited:
IGN:
GTS Message:

Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Pokemon Deposited:kecleon
Level:31
IGN:Mitchel 
GTS Message:pkmn4ever
requested: manaphy
Pokemon Deposited:Kecleon Named ihaveaname
Level:27
IGN:Gavin
GTS Message:PKMN4EVER
Manphy
Thanks! Cant wait to destroy souls with this team!
BWAH HA HA HA AH
Oh my god I can not believe it, thanks so much for doing this giveaway !!!!!!

Pokemon Deposited: Kecleon
Level: 30
IGN: Peter
GTS Message: PKMN4EVER

Again thanks so much!

I would like the Mega Pinsir first if possible, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
PokeMon requested: Manaphy
Pokemon deposited: Kecleon
Gender of deposited: Male
Level of deposited: 1
IGN: Anesca
First one!

Pokemon Requested: Azelf
Pokemon Deposited: Kecleon
Level: 30
IGN: Justin
GTS Message: PKMN4EVER
Pokemon Deposited:kecleon