Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] You get an Eevee, you get an Eevee, everyone gets an Eevee!
Hey guys, what's up! I am, and will continue to, breed a TON of Eevees in order to get BR versions of every Eeveelution (and hopefully some shiny ones along the way). That being said, I have a large surplus of Eevees that need a home. Rather than wonder trading all of them away (like I do with most breedjects), I have decided to give them away to everyone here. All you have to do is add me on your 3DS and fill out the form below:

IGN:
FC:
Nature:
Ability:
IV's (in the format of HP/ATK/DEF/SP.ATK/SP.DEF/SPD):

If you do not have a preference for a specific nature, ability, or IV spread, just type N/A for the appropriate field. IMPORTANT: Please do NOT request more than you actually need! As in, if you are looking for a BR Sylveon, it is very unlikely that you need a perfect 31 in ATK. This simply saves me some time, so I can get to others quicker. I also do not take requests for HP IV spreads, as that would take me too long with my resources. This giveaway is limited to 1 Eevee per person. I might have to put a temporary hold on the giveaway if my queue gets too long, so IF THIS TEXT IS IN RED, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT. I do not require any valuable PKMN back, but I am trying to finish up my National Dex. If you want, you can trade me a PKMN that has already evolved by way of an evolution stone to help me out.

Eevees Adopted: 1
Hey, I was wondering if you had any shiny Eevees up for trade yet?
(Oct 1, 2015, 04:11 PM)J-inater Wrote: Hey, I was wondering if you had any shiny Eevees up for trade yet?

I am not giving away shinies, just ones with the properties listed in the form.
ah okay, sorry for the confusion
May I please have an anticipation perfect iv please
can i have a calm anticipation one with all but attack ivs. my fc is to the left and my ign is Reese.
(Oct 1, 2015, 05:57 PM)jojo1234 Wrote: May I please have an anticipation perfect iv please

Your FC is wrong.

(Oct 1, 2015, 06:31 PM)macman427 Wrote: can i have a calm anticipation one with all but attack ivs. my fc is to the left and my ign is Reese.

I can just give you one with all perfect IV's if you want. It's the only one I have right now with calm nature and anticipation. If you want to wait for one with 5 IV's for whatever reason let me know. I have added you.
IGN: Simone
FC: 4570 9069 4035
Ability: Anticipation (hidden ability)
IV: Perfect in everything except attack

PM me if there are any problems.
IGN:Nick
FC:3583-1310-7362
Nature:N/A
Ability:N/A
I would like any Eevee please Smile
Will give it a good home for sure! ^^

IGN: Wei
FC: On left :P

Thank you!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!