Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Now accepting Breeding Requests![CLOSED FOR NOW]
(Nov 8, 2015, 05:07 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: Hello people of Pokemon Forever!

I can't think of an introduction, so I'll just cut to the chase.  A fellow user,iflytoohigh, has started a giveaway thread for breeding Pokemon that you would need, and I wanted to offer a helping hand to this individual.  So, if anyone needs a Pokemon, feel free to leave a request here or on her original post, here.

In general, this will be first come, first served, and please limit requests to one Pokemon per post.  I will contact you through a PM when I am ready to trade, and I will be trading these Pokemon through the GTS, since I don't like trading through Friend Codes and PSS.  I am willing to EV train, but it will take longer to get the Pokemon ready to trade.

As for what you need to fill out, this form is almost exactly the same as on iflytoohigh's giveaway. I'll leave it in her words.  

**IMPORTANT: Please follow my format EXACTLY, as I have a specific way that I'm saving your requests to make things go by more quickly for me. If you do not follow the format, I WILL NOT breed your Pokémon for you. I am helping too many people to have to go back and contact everyone for clarification on what nature, level, or exact moveset they want. Even if you think you've typed everything, please just copy and paste my format!**

-------------------------------
Pokémon: Jellicent
Sex: Female
Nickname: Anjella (12 character limit; leave blank if you just want default species name)
Ability: Cursed Body
Nature: Quiet
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
IVs: (either say perfect or which IVs you need.)
Moves: Trick Room - Ice Beam - Scald - Recover
-------------------------------

At the moment, I can't do much for IVs ouside of perfect IVs or 5 IVs, so I can't breed for Hidden Power or 0 speed, but feel free to customize what you want in your Pokemon ouside of that.  If you want a pokemon with custom IVs, please go over to iflytoohigh's giveaway.  She is more readily prepared to breed custom IVs.  If you request a pokemon here with 0 IVs and Hidden Power, I will ignore the request.   Also, I will be using a Ditto that I'm pretty sure has been involved in Powersave action, so if that's a problem, please let me know.  Also, I don't have PokeBank, so I can only breed Gen 6 pokemon, abilities, moves, etc.

IMPORTANT:  I really would prefer to breed for only 5 IVs.  If your request only needs 5 Ivs, please don't be greedy and ask for 6.  However, if you truly need 6 IVs, I would be willing to see what I can do.  It may take a lot longer, so I prefer not to do this unless it is absolutely necessary.  Perhaps at a later date, I would be willing to change this, but for right now, that's how I would like it to be.

This is just a thing that I want to do.  I will continue this indefinately, but I may or may not stop without notice.  Keep in mind that I am a college student and swimmer.  If my schedule gets too crazy, it may take longer than normal to get a Pokemon ready.  However, if I acknowledge your request, I will send you that Pokemon.

Alright, enough of the fine details.  If there's a Pokemon you need that I can breed, leave it in this thread.  I'm not asking for anything in return.

Sorry about the wall of text, but I believe that's it.  Have Fun and Battle On!

Hello again guys. With the way that my schedule is shaping out over the next few weeks, I think that I have just about hit the limit of what I can breed. SO, AS OF THIS POST, I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY MORE REQUESTS. I may reopen this thread at a later date or start a new thread, but I cannot take any more requests at this time. If you have already left a post, I am planning to breed your request at some point, but I'm going to be too busy to accept any more. I will make these changes in the main thread as well.

Thank you for your understanding.
Okay, sorry to revive a dead thread, but I should have everyone's request completed, ready, or I should have sent a PM to you regarding your request. If I have completed a trade with you, you may ignore the rest of this post. If not, I should have sent a PM to everyone regarding the status of your requests. Please respond ASAP, so I can get you your Pokemon. For almost all of you, it is because I have your Pokemon ready but have been unable to send it to you for some reason. However, there are a couple of requests that I have not completed due to some unanswered questions. In either case, please send me a PM ASAP. If you have made a request here and I have not sent a PM to you, I apologize. Please send me a PM so I don't forget you.

Alright, I think that about covers it.