Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] breeding immunity gligar
gligar's been on my list of things to shiny hunt for a while now, and since i've finally gotten around to it and happen to have a poison heal gliscor that i use in the battle maison, i figured i'd breed immunity gligar and give them away so i'm not just releasing somewhere around 250 of them until i get a shiny

they do not have any egg moves, they actually only have poison sting as a starting move, but if you want, you can breed the one i give you to put egg moves on the children. they're also in timer balls

i've already got a box full of gligar, so at least the first 30 or so trades should be quick enough as long as you ask while i'm already online

i also don't need anything in return, as i already have the shiny charm and all
Hey add me!! A gligar would be awesome!!!
it says you're already trading but i'll send it over as soon as you're available
Thank you very much! !!
add me please i like a gligar
I would like an immunity gligar! Would you like a doublade with 5IV 252HP 100 SpA 156 SpD quiet, missing Atk or Spe?
bamman, if you want the gligar, you can't decline the trade
(Oct 8, 2015, 09:14 PM)Nezha Wrote: gligar's been on my list of things to shiny hunt for a while now, and since i've finally gotten around to it and happen to have a poison heal gliscor that i use in the battle maison, i figured i'd breed immunity gligar and give them away so i'm not just releasing somewhere around 250 of them until i get a shiny

they do not have any egg moves, they actually only have poison sting as a starting move, but if you want, you can breed the one i give you to put egg moves on the children. they're also in timer balls

i've already got a box full of gligar, so at least the first 30 or so trades should be quick enough as long as you ask while i'm already online

i also don't need anything in return, as i already have the shiny charm and all

Id like a glitar if thats ok and if you want i can give you a competetive charmander
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
no thanks, just send over any extra pokemon you don't need
(Oct 9, 2015, 08:17 AM)Nezha Wrote: no thanks, just send over any extra pokemon you don't need

That is one i dont need i have 2 better ones
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die