Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] breeding immunity gligar - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] breeding immunity gligar (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-breeding-immunity-gligar)

Pages: 1 2

breeding immunity gligar - Nezha - Oct 8, 2015

gligar's been on my list of things to shiny hunt for a while now, and since i've finally gotten around to it and happen to have a poison heal gliscor that i use in the battle maison, i figured i'd breed immunity gligar and give them away so i'm not just releasing somewhere around 250 of them until i get a shiny

they do not have any egg moves, they actually only have poison sting as a starting move, but if you want, you can breed the one i give you to put egg moves on the children. they're also in timer balls

i've already got a box full of gligar, so at least the first 30 or so trades should be quick enough as long as you ask while i'm already online

i also don't need anything in return, as i already have the shiny charm and all

RE: breeding immunity gligar - Blkreaper - Oct 8, 2015

Hey add me!! A gligar would be awesome!!!

RE: breeding immunity gligar - Nezha - Oct 8, 2015

it says you're already trading but i'll send it over as soon as you're available

RE: breeding immunity gligar - Blkreaper - Oct 8, 2015

Thank you very much! !!

RE: breeding immunity gligar - bamman - Oct 9, 2015

add me please i like a gligar

RE: breeding immunity gligar - TeifitV - Oct 9, 2015

I would like an immunity gligar! Would you like a doublade with 5IV 252HP 100 SpA 156 SpD quiet, missing Atk or Spe?

RE: breeding immunity gligar - Nezha - Oct 9, 2015

bamman, if you want the gligar, you can't decline the trade

RE: breeding immunity gligar - Jdawg - Oct 9, 2015

(Oct 8, 2015, 09:14 PM)Nezha Wrote: gligar's been on my list of things to shiny hunt for a while now, and since i've finally gotten around to it and happen to have a poison heal gliscor that i use in the battle maison, i figured i'd breed immunity gligar and give them away so i'm not just releasing somewhere around 250 of them until i get a shiny

they do not have any egg moves, they actually only have poison sting as a starting move, but if you want, you can breed the one i give you to put egg moves on the children. they're also in timer balls

i've already got a box full of gligar, so at least the first 30 or so trades should be quick enough as long as you ask while i'm already online

i also don't need anything in return, as i already have the shiny charm and all

Id like a glitar if thats ok and if you want i can give you a competetive charmander

RE: breeding immunity gligar - Nezha - Oct 9, 2015

no thanks, just send over any extra pokemon you don't need

RE: breeding immunity gligar - Jdawg - Oct 9, 2015

(Oct 9, 2015, 08:17 AM)Nezha Wrote: no thanks, just send over any extra pokemon you don't need

That is one i dont need i have 2 better ones