1st choice - Ghastly
2nd choice - Phantump
3rd choice - Misdreavus

I would like 21 please!
I will take number 77
Gastly
Phantump
Misdreavus
I'll just guess 64 because im pro like that. (if 64 was already taken ill go with five, im not gonna scroll through all these pages)

Sprinarak
Murkrow
Gastly

@Skulblaka01
(Oct 31, 2017, 01:30 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: I'll just guess 64 because im pro like that. (if 64 was already taken ill go with five, im not gonna scroll through all these pages)
@AverageJoe 64 wasn't take so that one is your but i still need your first, second and third choice

thank you
I don't know if I'm too late, but I'll go for it anyways! 91, please!

1. Zubat
2. Phantump
3. Murkrow

Thanks!!
@turtkko i'm sorry but you're too late and i'm going to stick too my rules here to keep it fair for everyone
so i've run the numbers and here are the winners:
@PerchPond who won his first choice spinarak
@wartty who won his first choice misdreavus
@Dova who won his first choice murkrow
@Ubi49 who won his first choice gastly
@OmarXP who won his second choice phantump
@Chewbacca unfortunatly all you choices came up before so you get to chose between drifloon or zubat
@AverageJoe unfortunatly al you choices also came up before and since chewbacce posted first he gets to chose, whichever is left goes to you

as for collecting you pokemon you can make a post here and we arrange a time to LT
Grats to everyone who one
OU MASTER RACE
Thank you! Big Grin  I can trade today whenever you want today (I can now or when you prefer) and tomorrow from 2:30 p.m. GMT + 1 / CET, just tell me.

What pokemon do we have to trade? Could it be anyone?
@Ubi49 i can trade now if you want so let me add your FC, as for the pokemon it doesn't really matter