Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] need a genesect code?
(Nov 1, 2016, 08:31 AM)joubs Wrote: I live in Poland and can't get a code T.T I am frustrated
Please I need one NA code too Blush .. the code is no available in my country (Asia) Dodgy
LF: Genesect Code or Genesect Event, I will trade you my SPR2013 Meloetta...
Hello, how are you?

I want one code, please.

Thank you, man! =D
I Would LOVE to get a code , unfortunatly i cannot get the code by myself as there is no gamestop or EB games around me at all  Undecided

i hope you can get some codes , you are da real MVP
Thanks a lot Smile
All right, little update on this giveaway! 2 EU winners have already been found so I cant transfer a genesect anymore so you will need to have a North american 3ds to claim the code. 
For now I just received 2 more codes, and as such @Kahogod, you are the next one on the list and I PMed you your code, enjoy!  :D
Next, @NicklessORAS let me know from what region you are, if you are in NA then I will send you a code, If not @Mirayamma would be the next one to get a code. 

Also, as you can see I have a very limited supply of these so anyone posting after this message will most likely not get one so there is not much use to keep asking Undecided

But definetely do keep an eye out for the next update, I will let you guys know when i can get more!
(Nov 2, 2016, 05:26 PM)joubs Wrote: All right, little update on this giveaway! 2 EU winners have already been found so I cant transfer a genesect anymore so you will need to have a North american 3ds to claim the code. 
For now I just received 2 more codes, and as such @Kahogod, you are the next one on the list and I PMed you your code, enjoy!  :D
Next, @NicklessORAS let me know from what region you are, if you are in NA then I will send you a code, If not @Mirayamma would be the next one to get a code. 

Also, as you can see I have a very limited supply of these so anyone posting after this message will most likely not get one so there is not much use to keep asking Undecided

But definetely do keep an eye out for the next update, I will let you guys know when i can get more!

please include me on the waiting list thank you!!!!! (NA 3ds) :D
i hawe 3 genesect to trade if anyone need pm me with u friends code so i can add u EU server
(Nov 2, 2016, 05:26 PM)joubs Wrote: All right, little update on this giveaway! 2 EU winners have already been found so I cant transfer a genesect anymore so you will need to have a North american 3ds to claim the code. 

pls, NA 3ds here.. most of the console sold in Asia are NA version , it would be great if I can get the chance to get one here Smile
Would love to have one! Eu tho :>