Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] need a genesect code?
I would like to get one please, I live in Belgium
There's no GameStop where I live and I play the NA version so can u get meet one too?
Is there any left?  :D  My local GS is a 2-hour drive away from where i live so I'm RIP
If you got one left I could put it to good use!
(Nov 1, 2016, 06:10 PM)joubs Wrote: All right,for now I have 3 extra genesect that I'll be giving out! 

So @Diegopj7 , @Feax will be able to get one  :D  Diego let me know if you have a NA console, if so I'll PM you the code and be able to transfer one to @Zuku03 who has the eu console. If not ill transfer you the extra one. Feax PM me to let me know when you're free to trade for you're Genesect  Smile  

I'll keep updating here when and if I'm able to get some more, so stay tuned!

any way I can get one? please Im from the Philippines and theres no gamestop here, im in NA version, i will appreciate it a lot even just one code, thank you so much Smile
Hi. I'd like one of code .Thanks. Heart
Heeey since i dont live in America, Canada, Europe, or Australia its hard for me to get codes. For the past few months I've been trying to complete the national dex, and a lot of amazing people helped me get the event pokemon that I couldn't receive. But despite my limitations I really hope you'll be one of those kind people who'll help me. If you can give me one thats awesome, thanks!
I would like one Genesect code for US version too,

Thanks before.  Wink
I need one if possible pn me but I'm in Europe and do not know if it works for my version of as
I would like to have a code , if you are able to provide it that is. If not thats fine just thought I would ask