Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] need a genesect code?
I'd love a code please i'm from NA but i can try my best to hit gamestop sometime soon and see if i can't scoop a few for those who can't and myself :3
I would also like to have one please  :D I'm from NA.
(Nov 2, 2016, 05:26 PM)joubs Wrote: All right, little update on this giveaway! 2 EU winners have already been found so I cant transfer a genesect anymore so you will need to have a North american 3ds to claim the code. 
For now I just received 2 more codes, and as such @Kahogod, you are the next one on the list and I PMed you your code, enjoy!  :D
Next, @NicklessORAS let me know from what region you are, if you are in NA then I will send you a code, If not @Mirayamma would be the next one to get a code. 

Also, as you can see I have a very limited supply of these so anyone posting after this message will most likely not get one so there is not much use to keep asking Undecided

But definetely do keep an eye out for the next update, I will let you guys know when i can get more!

I would like a code, please. From NA
hi.im new here.looking for genesect and volcanion code. there is no gamestop here in my place. may i have some genesect and volcanion.thank youbso much
I wouldn't mind one, need a genesect to complete my living dex. NA code. FC is on my profile.
Hi! i would like to get one, two if possible for a friend. I live in Honduras and there is no place where i can't get one here.
and i have a NA 3DS.
Can you give me a code? I love genesect but i dont have time to go to game D: and my house is in the arounds of the city, te most cercany game is in 6 kilometer D:
I would love to have one as tomorrow is my birthday and Im not able to go to gamestop as I am also getting married.
If I could get one it would be fantastic since I can't get one myself, NA by the way
hi i am from Malaysia, which i dont have gamestop overhere, so i would like to request for one if possible.. thanks..