Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] need a genesect code?
Do you still have a code left? When I went to pick one up yesterday, they'd already run out of codes and the next shop is too far away. <.<
Is it still available?
I would love to get one, one of my missing in pokedex.
can i get one?
(Nov 1, 2016, 08:31 AM)joubs Wrote: Hello all! As you probably know, starting today gamestop/eb games have some Genesect codes available. I am usually able to get multiple codes from my local EB games, so if anyone is interested and unable to get one by themselves post here and let me know. I will try my best to get as much as I can, so it will be first come first served for this, no reservation sorry. As i do have 3  games where i can redeem codes, i usually try them out on my games first to try my luck with IVs so 2 of them you dont actually need to have a NA console, i could just direct trade to you but for the rest you will need a NA 3DS.
I will update here later with how many codes I have, if you dont get one right away dont give up! Depending on my schedule I will try and visit different ones and see if i cant reload on them and get those genesect out to everyone :D

P.S: this is not a `Jouby's freebies`,  the second edition will be up tonight when I get home, alongside this

Need 2, if possible. One for me and one to my brother.
I'd like one if possible... I'm in EU Smile
I need 2 if possible for me and a friend ^^ I'm in EU
would like one if possible
I'd like one please  :D
(Nov 1, 2016, 08:31 AM)joubs Wrote: Hello from London, England Smile

I would love a genesect code if you have a spare. Missing 2 pokemon from the full list(Pre Sun and Moon anyway :P)