Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GUIDE] How to Hunt for Specific Natures with Synchronize
Rainbow 
[Image: the_abra_family_by_zerochan923600-d4nri7w.png]

Credit to the artist Zerochan923600                                 

Hi Pokemon Forever Family today I want to bring you a useful guide for catching competitive natured Tapu, Legendaries even regular pokemon for breeding but its more going to be inclined to Legendaries, so lets get started! We’ll need a few things, first to buy a lot of quick balls they can be bought in the Pokemon Center on Route 8 for 1000 Pokedollars, secondly we need a pokemon with the synchronize ability, if you did not know synchronize has a secondary and hidden effect that if you lead with a pokemon that has this ability it has a 50% chance of passing the nature onto the pokemon you are trying to catch (even if the Synchronize pokemon dies) in this example I’m going to go with the easiest, Abra, it can be found in Hau’oli City in the grass inside the gated areas.

So once you have a healthy amount of quick balls I would make 2 pc boxes maybe even more for this, one for the ones with Synchronize and the natures you want and another one for the extras. Next we start to catch the abras run around the grass in Hau’oli City and catch the Abras, with the quick ball and Abra’s high catch rate you should be able to catch Abra with one quick ball. Another tip would be to just have 1 pokemon with you and go by 5’s. Catch as many Abras as you want and periodically check on the Natures and that they have Synchronize (this took me around 2 hours to get all of the relevant natures and a whole box of Inner Focus Abras and repeat natures). Another method is to simply breed the Abras until you have the rest of the natures you need, or if you found a nature you want but it doesn’t have Synchronize breed the Abra with an Everstone until you get Synchronize on it, the choice is yours. 

After you have completed your Abra collection, its time to go nature hunting! For Tapu Koko i suggest you KO the first encounter and revisit the Elite 4 and try it again, it is easier to soft reset that way, and as for the rest of the Tapus and UB’s it is easy to SR, but by doing this method it cuts on your SRs by a lot. 

All in all, if you follow this method getting competitive natured legendaries or Tapus should be easier and with the addition of Hyper Training all you would need to do after is get your pokemon to 100 and use a bottle cap on it and it should be IV ready as well. I hope this guide helps you get started Nature hunting and give you a push into competitive team building noting how important is to have Tapus on your team even though teams could be build and would be viable with out them, they are still fairly useful in this meta.

BTW Here is a Synchronize Abra Giveaway to help you out get the Abra's you need!  :D
Hosted by @Skulblaka01

Synchronize Abra Giveaway!
Great job, this will be very useful for newer players!
Thanks @Elly im just trying to help people out  Heart
Breeding in my opinion is probably the easiest. And you can find synchronize by inflicting sleep on an Abra instead of just hoping it's synchronize.

Great info that's not commonly known though!
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Defenetly @Hojunhu thanks for the input! Yea is some cases breeding is easier it comes down to personal prefrence, in my case I did both I caught a whole bunch and breed a whole bunch too.
@Gvng Agreed, this will definitely be a good tool for new players! 

Just one correction though; after the first time you face Tapu Koko, if you KO it, you can go right back to the totem, and proceed to soft reset for the nature you want (via the Sychronize method), without having to repeat the Elite 4 :D
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩