Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Game freak event
Tomorrow starts the arceus event from game freak but you need to get it by going to your GameStop EBGames or any related game store to receive a code to get it  the start of the event is August 1st

so don't miss out on the God of all pokemon
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Unfortunately being British stops me from attending these events. If anyone happens to stumble across a spare code... Wink
I just looked it up and everyone in the UK I think that these might give you codes

GAME, and Gamestation
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

(Jul 31, 2016, 01:15 AM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote: I just looked it up and everyone in the UK I think that these might give you codes

GAME, and Gamestation

Gamestation died off a little while ago, and i don't think Game is doing the promo.

In the UK at the moment we have a Shiny Xerenas and Yevetal from some shop i've never heard of. Always the way!
@Bazma89 GAME stores in the UK did the Mew and Darkrai code giveaways, so I don't see why they wouldn't do Arceus.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jul 31, 2016, 01:44 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: @Bazma89 GAME stores in the UK did the Mew and Darkrai code giveaways, so I don't see why they wouldn't do Arceus.

Hmm, i'll have to have a wonder up there and have a look. Can't see anything suggesting they are on the website. Thanks for the info Smile
Oh Almost forgot! Thanks for the reminder dude!
Tommorow Ima check out EB games
Here in the US, you just need to go onto mystery gift for it.  :D
@MaximusStorm You have to get a serial code from Gamestop in the US.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
For the arceus event starting tonight at midnight, you only need to go onto mystery gift and get it via internet.