Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Gameboy Advance Titles
(Nov 26, 2014, 07:08 AM)Achat Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2014, 07:05 AM)Twitchery14 Wrote: Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga is the best GBA game for me!

lol, totaly forgot about this one, holy moly this game is epic.

i remember that game! so good lol
My games that I had for GBA were

Pokemon Pinball
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Super Mario Advance 2
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
i remembered i played a lot of mario kart, mostly played pokemon sapphire, emerald, mystery dungeon, fire red
Twitchery nailed it.

Super Star Saga at the time had to be the best looking and best playing handheld game of that time. I had never really played Mario RPG before or even heard of it so it was such a fresh experience for me. The game still holds up rather well compared to todays standards and thats saying something.

I will say that Castlevania CotM and Golden Sun pulled me back into Handheld gaming though. Oh and if your looking for a hidden gem give Turok a try....that was a fun game for gba.
Besides Pokemon (Ruby, FireRed, and Mystery Dungeon) the only games I really remember playing are Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past re-release and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. I feel like I mostly played my gameboy/gameboy color games instead of buying new games that generation.
I remember playing alot of kirby and the amazing mirror. It was probably my favorite game on the gba
I just got done playing Legend of Zelda- Minish Cap, and I loved it. It has an engaging story,interesting mechanics that keep you coming back, and a wide postgame with limitless things to explore.

(Dec 2, 2014, 06:13 AM)theanimal189 Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2014, 07:05 AM)Twitchery14 Wrote: Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga is the best GBA game for me!

Oh my gosh, I totally remember that too! I had so much fun with it.
(Dec 29, 2014, 08:22 PM)lordofthecats Wrote:
(Dec 2, 2014, 06:13 AM)theanimal189 Wrote:

Oh my gosh, I totally remember that too! I had so much fun with it.

oh lord that was my first gba game and I still play it today

Shining Soul 2 is one of my favorites. It's like a mini Diablo for GBA.